• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years

Home of Vocaloid and Megaman. Vocaloid, we know, is already overrated as is. Megaman is surprisingly overrated there.

/though Rockman.EXE wasn't too bad

Idk. I just really, really, REALLY don't have any tastes for Mahou Shoujo series anymore.

Years

But The Big 3 aren't overrated, they're just extremely popular and mainstream. They get more than enough of their fair share of hate.

Now stuff like K-ON!, Angel Beats, and Hetalia, shows with VERY VOCAL INTERNET FANDOMS for pretty much nothing. That's overrated.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

In Megaman's case, they've been much been there since the game started, because it's really the veterans of Dive who play 'em.

Vocaloid on the other hand took over, and thus Dive isn't as fun anymore. End of Story.

And in other news, my sister and I actually linked Pokemon and Tales of Symphonia today because of a quote in Pokemon The First Movie. >>

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Mewtwo said something along the lines of 'Who dares defy me', and Abyssion from Tales of Symphonia says a similar quote. :U

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

He's one of the optional bosses that you can fight. He's... really tough, but in the end you can use the Devil Arms including Soul Eater coughcough. Their power depends on how many enemies you defeated with the character the weapon goes with, though so obviously in this case it's usually Lloyd's Nebilim that does massive damage per hit after a few playthroughs. XD;

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years

I really cannot see myself doing more than one playthrough on this game.

At least, not until the Wii gets moved to someplace other than my parents' room. Not happening anytime soon, though.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

:( /pats Rossu-Pie.

It's definitely worth more than one playthrough though. It also kind of forces you to do more than one if you want everything like the titles and such. XD . . . unless you cheat of course.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

I play a Video Game yesterday. Meant to play Tales of Symphonia, but ended up playing Mario Party 4 instead, since that was the game disc in the Wii.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

Because you never edited it, PIXY, it looks like you were on the wrong page when I ... think you just forgot the '3'? xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I hope Dive looks through the rest of the apps. soon. 'Cause they stopped two apps. before Lloyd's D:

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

D:

I remember when they went much faster with their apps. ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back