• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I prefer internet usage. Besides, it's not like there are any classes that help with college prep. in 11th grade.

Edit: Ren's father is mean. He killed a panda with his bare hand (well, he gets giant in Over Soul mode or something like that, if I recall correctly) ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Not too keen on the stuff being on my lesser dominant side (right), nor the "Welcome, *username here* thing being fixed. I like the gradient and header, though~

/will stick with Time and Space

Which OS, by the way?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Pixiv really seems to support Natsu x Gray, nya.

/looking for Lucy pics by the same artist for a specific reason

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

:<

STAY ON. TARA ISN'T HERE AND I NEED TO DO A FT DUMP SOMEHOW.

Anyways, Tara was able to successfully find a sexy fem!BS that she had for her avvie for some time. But what I found (which has supposedly been around; hell knows why I missed it last time I looked through FT fanart on Pixiv) is even better~!

Spoiler:

Also, this artist has the most awesome avatar ever <333

Years
    13. That... does not surprise me in the least that you'd find that. and it's reminding me about some serious Negima! crackshipping that seems to be a matter of eventuality and not a crack-ship to much of the fanbase

I was talking about when I get home from my class, though, and I don't know when that'll be. :(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

To be honest, that's the first fem!Natsu fanart I've come across. There are hardly any genderbent!FT fanart out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back