• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Derodero got a new emblemz~

And yeah, new One Piece episode is gonna be on the internetz tomorrow. Kanpai~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tara got a new emblem today as well! /brick'd

Tomorrow... I have no idea. I guess it'll just flow how it'll end up flowing tomorrow.

derozio

Years
    Haha, that can't be a coincidence, can it? XD;

Wait, is that your emblem, tara? Surely is. o3o;

derozio

Years
    Kay, even Derodero will try to get that emblem. Once this PoketrivPPC is finished, Derodero will either have a mangared theme or profile...or maybe a One Piece profile. <3

God, I'm really obsessed with One Piece. O.o

Wait...what are the conditions? I still don't know them yet! D:

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

The conditions are really simple, actually! :D

/got the PokeTriv!PPC Emblem uploaded, but the description has a typo. Oh wells.

derozio

Years
    Hehe, then I hope I get it. I hope. ;;
    That darn Merv is ahead of me as far as no. of emblems go. Not that I care, anyway. But he's gonna mock me. T^T

And I'll get the PoketrivPPC emblem soon enough. So no worries there. And yeah, can't you guys correct the typo afterwards? After uploading them, I mean?

Oh and Tara, do you have MSN? If so, would you mind sharing your ID with me? Send me in PM or something, if you may. :3

derozio

Years

Omg what, THAT's a shock. ^_^'

Sends an FR right away.

And I'm jealous because two people recieved Tara's love. And Derodero wasn't one of them. ;_;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

A long time ago Tara said I'd be the first to get hers (other than giving it to herself first), so I kind of expected it here~

derozio

Years

Yeah, even I remember her saying that. But still. ;~;

Anyway, I'm not gonna rant about it all now. One Piece is tah best! /prolly doesn't have anything else to say.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You'll get it, I promise~ /even though I'm not a staff member let alone Tara herself

I like me some Fairy Tail.

Oh yeah, that reminds me of a dream that isn't really FT-related.

This was two nights ago. I dreamt that my own character and Yoh from Shaman King were singing Mauve-iro no Sympathy (Soul x Maka's image song in Soul Eater) together; don't ask me how Yoh could sing that low since his original VA is female and his American VA is still in the tenor/alto level. And then I was asked to play the guitar for My Star (Black✩Star x Tsubaki's image song in Soul Eater) for Manta x Ren from Shaman King (I think Ren was singing Tsubaki's part...).

derozio

Years

Yeah, hopefully. XD;

...ain't that a weird dream? I mean, dream about singing image songs from anime? XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Speaking of which, a couple days ago my custom emblem got added~

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

/it was for the Halloween Haunt, but w/e

I don't think they were the actual songs. For me to have the lyrics and music memorized while I've only had the songs for about a month would be weird. Not to mention there are a lot more other songs I listen to all the time.

derozio

Years

Oh, you were the one who made that? Awesome. XD;

Idk, so what were they? How were you dreaming about singing them instead of other songs then? :o

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

That's another example of me messing around with PS.

In my dream their titles were the actual songs, but they might've been something different. I had this dream a couple nights ago, so it's a bit blurry. And while I can understand where the Shaman King part came from (I read quite a few chapters that night, not to mention earlier in school when I probably wasn't supposed to), I can't understand why the songs were there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back