• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

Wait, event organizers could make their own emblems? /slow

Yeah, I can understand. Dreams can be a bit random at times. And its kinda surprising that you remember even that much from a dream that you saw 'a couple of nights ago'. I can't even seem to remember the dreams of the immediate previous night after I wake up. XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Aye~

Have you ever had dreams where you feel like you've dreamt about/been to the location you're in before? Usually, if I have dreams like that, I can remember them for a little while.

derozio

Years

I would've totally been an organizer if I knew that before. o3o;

Yeah, those kinda dreams..I actually remember. They're different from the normal ones, that's why.

Also Natsu-kun..have you ever felt like you've been to a place before even though you can't possibly have? That thing happens with me a lot. I'm like 'Omg, I know this place! And I have seen these happenings somewhere!'

Years
    19. Well, they can make the emblems for their event, Vikalp.

I rarely remember any dreams, though I cannot count the number of times where I've had deja vu because something happened in the exact place and in the exact way that it happened in a dream I suddenly remember having a few months before the deja vu trigger event. So I guess I remember odd snippets of my dreams that seem insignificant when I wake up. maybe I'm stuck in an Endless Eight style time loop in my life! :O

Oh, wow. Vikalp posted about basically what I was talking about. What a coincidence! :O

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I just said "No iSketch? D:" and Sotomora asked if I wanted to host it o3o

That can be explained~ If that place was around in one of your soul's past lives, then it's very possible your soul's been there before. Or you were very young and a lot of your memories were locked up in your conscience until necessary.

derozio

Years

Oh, I wish I was there for the haunt. Sadly, I got inactive and was on a hiatus. ;_;

Well, I don't really believe in the 'soul' things but that's probably the only explanation that could be given. And no, I'm sure I never had been to any of those places before. Not even in my 'childhood' or anything.

And haha, surely a coincidence. XD;

Edit; I would've done anything to make an emblem for PC members. :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Maybe next year~? /and maybe there'll be a Holiday Haunt for Chanukah/Christmas/Kwanzaa/other holidays

I'm just preaching what my mom talks about. Still unsure if it's accurate, but hey, it's better than having no idea.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Who knows~?

Anyways, my first pathetic experimentation with text.

Original Stock:
    Spoiler:

Outcome:
    Spoiler:

derozio

Years
    Well, the eight style loop seems possible to me. Seriously. XD;

And umm, even though I myself am not really very good at text..that one..umm, kinda doesn't fit there.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I've never been great with text in sigs., so I always try to avoid it ^^; But it's better to attempt improving, no?

derozio

Years
    Even I wasn't ever good with text in sig. Not even now. But yeah, you're right, I guess. XD;

derozio

Years
    This one was a fluke, really. I never managed to get text right before this tag. But yeah, I admit that it is good in this tag. XD;

Actually, those flames are Ace's. You know who Ace is, right? :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Really? XD Well, it's a good fluke, then.

Ace = Luffy's brother. Only watched the anime, never got that far, still know who he is. There's even a comic about him versus Natsu.

derozio

Years
    Ha ha, yeah. I guess so. The weirdest part about this tag is that I made it in the middle of the night when I was half-asleep. XD; At 2:30 AM, maybe? Yeah.

I actually put a stock of Ace above luffy and partly erased it so it could look like that. And good to know that you're aware of his identity. Sadly, he dies.

EDIT:
    WAHT? ACE VS NATSU? WHERE? :DDDD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I think I heard of Ace's death, if I recall correctly.

And found it :D /had a friend go on a Natsu fanart hunt for me back in the first DLTMSA

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back