• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    33. It probably would.

There's a star, a Playboy logo, several heart shaped ones, one that looks like a harp, one that's either a snowman, a totem pole, or some Bomberman heads stacked on top of each other, and then there's one that looks like a cartoonish frog. Oh, and one in the shape of a wine glass.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Soo... not including some of the avatars I've had for one post and switched/can't find... I've had at least 110 avatars since I joined. :(

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Hm, why is it I can't report user groups?

At the very least, you can't have multiple groups for one topic still, right?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think so. If not, then I guess you can contact a higher staff member about it or something.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... they're not very used in the first place, so multiple user groups are kind of... redundant?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There was a duplicate of 'If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be?' that lasted for about nine pages once. :( But other than that, preeeetty much.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Heck, the only thing there can be duplicates of are blog entries. Though people are usually creative most the time and so you don't see the exact same blog entries often. Though then there are bandwagon hoppers who'll post an entry with the same/similar title as a previous energy and content relating to what the other entry had.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back