• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'll touch SK again someday. And since there's a character in Hayate that acts like Yoh I might pick that up too.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hayate the Combat Butler? Or are you talking about something else?

Ryu is more Docile than Adamant, imo.

I was wondering whether or not you knew where your phone was. xD;But yay, thanks. :>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I saw parts of it. Like the Detective Conan parody part.

Eh? 15 should be a one month ban, not a perma ban. Perma bans are 20 cards. unless you're talking about somewhere else.
    Oh NOW I see it. /slow

Kaaaaaaaay~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Checked the rules and edited based on my findings.

I personally think 15 cards is a bit low, unless they count red cards only. That, I can understand. But if that means counting yellow cards too...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I would, but I hate making threads that I know'll get closed in a few posts.

Plus I'm still timid around contacting higher-ups.

So for now I'll just try and stay out of trouble best I can. /and hope someone else answers my question o3o

Edit: Oh wait I can just post in the actual thread. /derp

Re-Edit: Never mind. /bigger derp

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. That's what I think. It would be silly to be counting Yellow Cards since they don't add to anything. Maybe I'll ask Shivi to clarify. :V

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm hoping that's the case XD;

Also, I found an emulator that works with older GBC games \o/ /which means now I can play the original Pokemon games and whatnot

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

On my Mac, it seems as though the VBA and Boycott Advance can't run some of the older GBC games. It can't run Gold/Silver and older, but it can run Crystal and later just fine.

I also got some other software for my Mac, one claiming to be a sound editor and another that lets me listen to game music from certain files (which I can possibly extract from the ROMs and then convert to regular audio files, thus allowing me to get OST high without downloading those).

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
    62. Oh, mac emulators. Can you PM the link to the working one? I actually need a gameboy emulator for my mac, since I couldn't find a working one. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back