• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

miley810

Assassin
    Years

LOGIEDEN YOU THREAD KILLER!I HATE YOU!Lol jking,yha its nickoloden,its just some drama like show,I watch it starting...yesterday lol.Yhaaaaaaaaaa so anyways....THREAD KILLER!THERE WAS NOTHING CONFUSING ABOUT THE NUMBER!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Hola people. I have returned from the dead my long adventures into the lands of Unova and sleep. I return with Zoroark, Victini, Zorua, and a Rash-natured Samurott named Kanda :V

Soooooo~! How's everyone been~?

Years
    15. We've presently got four TVs in our house that can also be a display: my busted one (2008, 26"/27"), my parents's bedroom TV (2009, 42"), our new main TV with 3D (2010, 52"), and our old main TV that uses projection (2003, 52").

All are HD screens. The newest ones definitely have higher quality HD.

Years
    I can use my TV as a screen, but I'm much too lazy to connect and stuff. ):
    I mostly connect it only when i'm playing full screen games and it looks beautiful. <3

miley810

Assassin
    Years

My brother uses a tv screen and a monteter,he uses the tv one for his computer and the moniter one for a personal tv,and I don't have a moniter to hook up my computer with so I have to use my other brother's laptop,thats not fair DAM IT! lol soo annnyy wayys...

Years

I try to have an all male team for some reason. :U

Elesa took 7 Super Potions, 5 Revives and 3 Fresh Waters to beat. It was used on me tho. :-p

J/K but yeah, I only used my Blizle on her since Oshawott and Pidove were weak. (I don't train my other 3 PKMN, they'll be replaced with Litwick, Solisis and Axel soon. :U) Although I don't want to give up Pansear since my "friends" also have monkeys...but they suck so soreeeeee~

I'm at Route 6 right now:
    Oshawott Lv. 36
    Zebstrika Lv. 33
    Unfezant Lv. 33
    Solosis Lv. 22

Just beat Clay this morning. :-D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've err... defeated 3 gyms so far, yeah. Already starting to get to the point in which I'm underleveled though. XD; /really needs to learn that grinding is a good thing, despite how boring it can be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back