• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Kawaii Pokemon da ne!!!

Ka-wah-ii po-kay-mon da nay!

"With this you can flatter that person you like! YATTA!"

"Trading Pokemon internationally is sure great! Tee Hee!"

"Join us next time for Koukan Talk" Ja ne!"

Is Nintendo teching kids to be Weeaboos? xP

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I guess so? xD

mrrr. i don't wanna griiiind. ;___; /going to have to though since she now has four members for her final team and they're all like... in the low-mid twenties.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I did see something silly like that when my brother was looking at the TV on his Black version.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013

My whole team are females, because of who I'm naming my whole team after. xDD;

/on an alt now. screw you lag.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I've been avoiding PC because of all the lil' guests that are viewing the forum :V

Also: GOT A FREAKING GIGALITH AND SAMUROTT NOW ASDFGHJKL LUFFLES <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Wait Tara has White now?

This is perfect because I'm gonna need trading help SO BAD.

For one thing, I still need to get an Axew egg on my imported Black so I can trade that over with the Deino egg, and then I need to go catch a male Darmanitan in the Desert Resort (yes, one of the "statues") because apparently you can't get Daruma Mode Darmanitan until AFTER beating Gaycheese/Ghetsis.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Alright. But I'm going to say this once and only once: I'm not caring for natures, in the case you take a look at my Pokemon.

I didn't feel like being on the internet at all really yesterday, so I got off a little after my last post, yeah.

/also didn't sleep very well last night, ugh.

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
    Years
    Yeah, it was quite a terrifing quake: 8.9 is 1/30 of the whole energy used by USA in a year. Count that all of it has been relased in just 1 minute-I don't even want to know how many Terawatts are.
    Well at least japanese are prepared to quakes; I admired them in the videos, where they stay calm despite the violent tremors.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love it when I get on here and see bad news.

But yeah, hope those in Japan are okay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back