• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011

let,s drop our problems on pixy when he comes back just kidding or am i who know,s

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It's had one since late July~ Not to mention a PSP game. And, if you count it, Natsu, Happy, and Lucy are in this fighter game with characters from the same magazine Fairy Tail is published in. Different VAs, though, and I want that game so I can hear 'em.

...Darnit, I need a Mac IPS patcher. That, or have someone patch the newest version of Prism for me so I can play it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wish I had a PSP. :(

The way Miyako is looking, it looks like that she's going ':O WHUT' at all your posts, sister. xD

/tired of all you sister. can i just call you what i usually call you? ;;

Years
  • Powerpuff Girls Z. Ever heard of it?

no it doesn't, dondon. :( it just proves that my sister needs to shrink and look 13.

Lies, woman. Even though she does look older than 13, she doesn't look that much older than 13. My eyes say that she looks 14/15. You definitely look 17/18. She looks like a younger you is all. And, looking at you, that's not a bad thing for her or you. ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Dondon beat me to it.

Thank you for making me feel better Dondon, really. xD /had someone up in New York go 'WHUUUUUT' when I told her I was 18 and didn't tell me how old she thought I was.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Lies, Drea. :( You only have like... the whole series on your laptop.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

So her name's Andrea? :D

Finally posted about bringing Dawn into PD. First person who gets her icon keywords gets a cookie.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Uh-huuuh, suuuure.

And aye, her name is Andrea~

/goes to look at keywords again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah, there are several way to pronounce your name. :( But since Rossu-Pie wants to call you 'Andy', it means she knows how to pronounce it! :D /brick'd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back