• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Anyone with a PSP want a code for a free download of Yggdra Union~? I already own the game, so I don't need it whatsoever. It's one of my personal faves, too. The movement system is similar to that of Fire Emblem's but not the exact same, and the battle system hasn't appeared in any other games not related to Yggdra Union (because there is Blaze Union, which is a prequel to Yggdra Union).

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years

I'll take it. I don't have a PSP, but I want to piss off people who do need it.
    No, just kidding. Give it to someone who can useit.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Yukkuri shitte ne~

On a totally unrelated note,

Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

You should request one for X-Mas. That's how I got mine (well, it was really for my b-day, but that's close enough).

Do want please:
    Spoiler:

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years

Idk. If I were to ask for a game console, I think it would be a new PS2. /has been wanting to play Abyss, that and Drea is asking for the PS2 Shaman King game for X-Mas.

Ooooouh, that looks cool~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I want a PS3 for Final Fantasy :<

Oh yeah Tara, I posted these yesterday but you weren't on. Whaddaya think~?

Ru

Years

If the PS3 was able to play PS2 games, I would get a PS3. Otherwise though, no thanks.

I like the first one~ <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...Wait it doesn't? D: I thought it did ;;

The first one was a stock, the second one had a simple background so I made a render from it and went from there. Goes to show what I really am better at manipulating ^^;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Damn that sucks. /why I like Wii most

I'm gonna try having to mess with more fanart. Though I'm trying to find something that ISN'T Touhou o3o

Ru

Years

Agreed! o/

XDDDD /hasn't messed-- oh wait yes I did. Which reminds me to switch the Red icons to different Red icons on my main.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Different Red icons~?

I like the current ones you have~ But I bet the new ones will be just as awesome~

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years

Yeah, if they didn't, I'd get a PS3. I'll still probably get one, but not this generation, saving up for a 3DS currently. And an N64... and a Genesis... and a Playstation...

I like collecting old games, if my brother didn't leave his ENORMOUS gaming collection in Texas, I'd have a collection five times, or more, the size I already have. Which is saying something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back