• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

PC's chat o3o Some interesting things go on there every now and then XD;

I like anime series that more or less follow the manga storyline. Like a certain anime that has recently had its own special fillers, but damn good ones at that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

xD I know that much. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

Same here, which is why I like Detective Conan's anime. For the most part it follows the manga (I think it swapped around a few cases, but they weren't necessarily plot related) and just have anime-online episodes whenever it needs to slow down so it doesn't catch up to the manga. It's not too far behind though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Reminds me...

...Nope, looks like I'm not gonna have much luck finding a download for the third OST. Dammit. /I think when Amazon.co.jp gets up sample tracks I'll be able to find the full thing

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It's been 24 hours since I first checked ;;

Pffft, I start Craige's video, decide to pause it a few seconds in to post, and guess who it stops on? /man am I good

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? Huh... I guess I should fix that. xD; Which one is it? /too lazy to check herself.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Middle one (that's with both of them on it right).

And now, time to do another Google search! /I have no patience

...I'm hoping you aren't calling Tara a troll. She's anything but that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yup, that's the one. Alrighty, I'll upload that one and fix it... when I feel like going on Chrome or something and logging in. xD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

...I've been her pair for almost two years (and I've known her for a bit longer than that); I think I would know her better than you do ^_^ She's also been Mod for more than a year, so she knows what she's doing.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I guess it depends on the pen. Maybe the fluffy ones are female or something?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back