• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Number goes back down, nya.

I think exquisite-looking ones would be female o3o I once had a peacock-looking pen. It had a foot base and feathers coming from the top |D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's not me you have to generally worry about. I only do it when I'm really lazy and the number is screwed up and I don't feel like fixing it.

The exquisite-looking fluffy ones! /brick'd
    I used to have a Stitch pen. idk where it went. ;; /still had her two Stitch doll even though both of them got damaged somewhat and her Stitch figurine. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I wasn't ninja'd; did you not see my "number went back down"? It does that whenever a post is deleted :3

Pffffft Stitch <3 I had a little electronic Stitch thing that my uncle got me from Disneyland but I dunno where it went ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Go get a new pen then. I'm sure you can fine cheap ones at Staples or any other office supply store :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love Stitch. So much. <3 He's so cute, and I wish I had more merchandise for him. /got the stuff the two times she went to Disney, but she hasn't been to Disney in years woe.

Mnn... I'm really slow today, so idk who.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I wanna know who you're talking about Kevin ;;

/still watching Criminal Minds; dad and I finally found an episode we haven't seen yet

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just finished coloring Hao on Photoshop. I have to say, he's one of my favorite characters to color. /loves coloring his hair.

I'll probably post the one I did the other day, the tag, and the Hao image I colored tonight in my gallery tomorrow. Right now though I think I'm getting off for tonight.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I'm going through the Community Questions & Feedback section and getting nothing ;; Though there was the AFD "Orange Meganium makes my Spey go Tsk" person.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back