• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Modz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v3.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have nearly become a legit vampire. I sleep all day practically and am awake alllll night. Working on forcing myself back into a regular schedule though.... although it ain't going so well x.x

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I definitely need to sleep earlier. I'm now finding myself regularly not sleeping until 3 AM...

I stayed up til almost 4 two nights in a row and woke up at 9... my body did not like that. Not planning on doing that often lo0l.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/prefers 'nocturnal' to 'vampire' d'nya

Easy. stay awake for 48 hours, and sleep for twenty. oh wait that's how i became nocturnal that one year

idk how i managed to get back on schedule for band camp that one year. hm.

Years
  • 1. I am diurnal at the moment. I may be nocturnal after I move, though, haha.

My transition from diurnal to nocturnal and back again involved staying up overnight on Thursdays and then staying up until 4 PM-ish on Sundays back in 2009. That was on a weekly basis from August to November.

/has been packing and cleaning

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

This place is getting closer and closer to a new thread. Hopefully Netto will be on when the time comes.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Probably busy with Otakon, I'm guessing.

And with that said, it's done ;o; But I got a few more spoils:

-A free pin for some sort of con. up in NY. It has Happy on it though :D /there was one with Natsu but I was too shy to get it sob
    -An ocarina. Yes, I now have three ocarinas. But this one feels different than the other two and has the Triforce on it :D
    -White wings. It was at a place meant for bronies and the like (yes I saw a trillion MLP cosplayers, most doing gijinka cosplay), but I have in mind another cosplay. One much simpler and cuter: Happy! :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just hoarded Symphonia figurines, and Lloyd Keychain, a Shaman King manga, and a Togekiss when I went to MegaCon. xD; You got more variety in your stuff, d'nya.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

It's good to feel positive about yourself :D

Yesterday, Letty and I played Mario Kart Wii for like four hours or three or something (we spent the other one or two hours playing Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs together) and Letty was kind of new to it (we played a little Friday, too). But that aside, there was this woman who was also completely new. I gave her the lowdown (in my hoarse voice; I really hope I didn't sound like I had a load of tobacco or something ._.;) and tips every once in a while, but she still came in last, even with the CPUs set on Easy. Despite that, she laughed and had a good time. I think someone like her is one of the best video gamers out there, as well as one of the most positive.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. Pretty sure a lot have changed.

People who laugh at their fails are fun to play with. Which is why I love playing with a few of my friends.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Herro, Silv~ How've you been? You've become as rare as a Shiny Mew 'round here :B

The tiiiimes they are a chaaaaangin'~ I have been watching M*A*S*H all day an' playin' more Majora's Mask.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back