• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't put that in your mouth!

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    i used to put paper in my mouth then start chewing it and then spitting it out.lol
    I also used to chew on juice box straws but sometimes i still do that <.<

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Yeah. When I was younger I use to eat Mud, Sand and even Ants at times; I ponder why no one told me not to do that...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I used to eat mud, cat food, dirt, paper, straws, well... I don't even know how much crap I ate when I was a little kid. I ate everything, pretty much. I'm not even kidding. xD

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
  • I used to eat paper, and once I ate a leaf for a dare. I felt really sick afterwards though XD
    I do chew on things a lot though so occasionally I'll end up chewing on something till it's in pieces, like bottle caps or straws, or the edge of those 3D glasses you get at the movies..

Young4Ever

No need to be bitter,is there?
    Years
  • I was a "trashbin",if something was expired they sent me to eat it ^_^
    I also ate paper to freak some people out ;P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    When I was in elementary school we used to sneak cherry tomatoes out of the cafeteria and use them as toppings on salads made of grass. XD

And I also used to love eating clovers. I still kind of like the taste, but I don't like go out of my way to eat them like I did as a kid. Wouldn't spit it out if you put one in my mouth though.

Back