• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DOUBLE DOSE OF SAUCE PLEASE ON MY FRIES

What's your favourite sauce?

• Tomato Ketchup

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Barbeque

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Mayonnaise

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Mustard

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Sweet Chilli

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Gravy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taco Sauce

• Tartare

• Teriyaki

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Ailoi

• Vinegar

• Caesar salad

• Bacon

• Hot sauce

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Soy

• Specific sauce on a specific burger

• Something obscure you've probably never heard of before

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Salt, but that's a given. I don't add more salt if the fries are already salted though.

I always put ketchup on my fries.

I'm Canadian, but I don't like poutine. I don't like the cheese curds. However, I do like gravy on my fries. I have a gravy and ketchup combination with fresh cut, skin-on, rustic kind of fries. So... McDonald's fries wouldn't fit, but New York Fries would.

Most people get popcorn when they go to the movies. I go for an order of New York Fries, with gravy and ketchup, and seasoned with salt.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    My favorite sauce is something you may or may not have heard before. I don't know how to spell it properly, so I'll spell it like I pronounce it.

Wisk-i-shire. :)

Worcestershire!
    I never realised Wooh-stih-sure sauce existed outside of the UK. Do you get Lea & Perrins or are there other brands that exist across the pond?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Tomato ketchup and HP. I'm not an adventurous eater.
    I prefer my burgers to be plain though, oddly enough.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Tomato Ketchup, Nacho cheese, Ranch & Italian Dressing, soy, and mustard sauces are *some* of the sauces I LOVE to have on my foods. Without any of them, my dinnertime would not be pleasant.

Only sauce I avoid is any hot sauce. My tummy doesn't get along with it.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Mayonaise all by itself, or in combination with either ketchup and onion or ... Something that I don't quite know how to translate... It must be something along the lines of "stewed meat sauce". :V

I can eat my fries with a lot of things thought, but when go to the (what's with these words that don't have a proper English translation?) fries shop, I take one of the above. ^

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I just stick with the simple ones. Ketchup and barbecue sauce. I have a feeling I might be seriously allergic to others so I stick with what I can eat and what tastes good to me.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I never realised Wooh-stih-sure sauce existed outside of the UK. Do you get Lea & Perrins or are there other brands that exist across the pond?

Yeah, in the U.S., or at least my corner of it, Lea & Perrins is the market leader. It's either that or generic supermarket brands.

I love Worcestershire sauce as well, but I mainly use it as a marinade instead of a condiment. :D

Honestly, my condiment of choice depends on what I'm eating, but Tabasco sauce is probably the most universal that I use regularly. I like to mix it in with my ketchup when eating fries. XD

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Tomato ketchup! Its my favorite sauce in the whole wide world!

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I voted Tomto Ketchup which is always a classic :) The funny thing is, everybody from where I come from calls it "Red Sauce" an when they go to the States they get given chili sauce instead :x
    We also mix it with mayonnaise to make "pink sauce" which is actually quite nice xD

Other favourites are:
    Mayonnaise [especially with chips]
    Taco Sauce [with mince on chips also known as the "Taco Chip" :D]
    and Vinegar. I remember in Paris they served us Balsamic Vinegar with bread to dip in it <3 I didn't think I'd like it but I LOVED it :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm really not a huge fan of sauces or condiments. I eat most of my foods plain. I do really like soy sauce on appropriate foods though. :)

(Maybe chocolate sauce should be my favourite. I always have it on ice cream.)

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I voted Tomto Ketchup which is always a classic :) The funny thing is, everybody from where I come from calls it "Red Sauce" an when they go to the States they get given chili sauce instead :x
    We also mix it with mayonnaise to make "pink sauce" which is actually quite nice xD
    Aye, Ketchup and mayonnaise go really well together, Especially when you add a lil' chili. Kinda funny though since I usually don't like mayonnaise. It's a great dip for Crisps.

There's a sauce most Dutch people recognize from McDonalds, called "American French Fries sauce". Funny thing is, they don't sell this anywhere outside of the Netherlands. It is the greatest sauce for fries.
    Spoiler:

Does anybody from America recognize this sauce?

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    MY GOSH, Barbecue Sauce reigns supreme. Any piece of chicken or meat smothered in it has its deliciousness increased by like 10000%. If I see an empty bottle of BBQ sauce and some boneless chicken/chicken nuggets or tenders right next to it, the chicken tastes slightly somewhat dry, possibly representing my dashed hopes of obtaining oh-so-delicious BBQ sauce. ;_; Though I would nearly never put in on pizza, pizza is actually not that bad with BBQ sauce either! Surprisingly, I first tasted BBQ sauce like 2-4 years ago. Freaky weird. It's almost like any food covered in tangy BBQ sauce could taste good...

Ketchup is probably my second favorite sauce - I pour it on hamburgers and hot dogs, mostly. Not that bad on plain bread. Mustard tastes nasty. :X At times, I may opt for ketchup on French fries, but usually I just prefer salty French fries sans ketchup. And by the way, ketchup as a replacement for BBQ sauce on chicken tenders/nuggets DOES NOT WORK! Every time I have to resort to ketchup instead of BBQ sauce, I feel dismayed because the chicken has been ruined!

I'm...not really familiar with the other sauces... Oh! There's this one sauce they put on Subway 5-Dollar Footlong sandwiches that tastes awesome. IIRC, it's called "honey mustard", and if so, it's my third favorite sauce, and it's the only type of "mustard" worldwide that actually tastes good. >_>

Back