• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DOUBLE DOSE OF SAUCE PLEASE ON MY FRIES

What's your favourite sauce?

• Tomato Ketchup

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Barbeque

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Mayonnaise

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Mustard

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Sweet Chilli

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Gravy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taco Sauce

• Tartare

• Teriyaki

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Ailoi

• Vinegar

• Caesar salad

• Bacon

• Hot sauce

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Soy

• Specific sauce on a specific burger

• Something obscure you've probably never heard of before

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Aye, Ketchup and mayonnaise go really well together, Especially when you add a lil' chili. Kinda funny though since I usually don't like mayonnaise. It's a great dip for Crisps.

I didn't think I'd like it but then I tried it and I was amazed :L Some people have mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce together but we never have all three together :P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I've already answered this, specifically in terms of fries based on the title...

But, now I'm thinking the thread wasn't even about fries based on a lot of these recommendations XDD

I don't really put any condiment on anything else. I guess a burger - which would be.... just ketchup usually. And maybe whatever the "special sauce" at the place in question is. With a hot dog or sausage, ketchup and mustard.

Otherwise, can't think of any other sauces. I have soy sauce when I have sushi, but that's kind of implied?

Not a sauce per say, but I sometimes sprinkle chili flakes onto a pasta dish. You could make it sauce if you mixed/infused the chili flakes with olive oil, but I don't like doing that

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    THEY MAKE BACON SAUCE?!?!? Why does nobody tell me these things?!?!?!?

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I voted Sweet Chili because it is what I like on chicken burgers and stuff XD I have tomato usually, but sweet chili is something different.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Bacon sauce. Watch EpicMealTime. They make Jack Daniels bacon everything.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I just remembered something - OP, why the heck isn't applesauce(s) on the poll? That sauce is amazingly sweet and delicious. Rivals BBQ sauce, IMO.

I miss the applesauces word censors from yesterday... ;_;

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    i love sriracha! :3
    sriracha + pho = sooooooogoood

i also like Lao Gan Ma in my noodles o3o
    and i really like tabasco sauce too :D

Back