• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DP 110-DP114

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    They saw Suicune when they were with the girl who had all the Drifloon and blew away into the mountains.

oh okay ... can I have the name of that episode plz???

these four episodes seem like they will be very BARRY interesting...lol

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Drifloon In The Wind

Anyway, I think Barry will be a character like Paul who comes back every now and then. He reminds me a lot of Ash in a way.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    That reminds me, I wonder what his name will be in English. I hope it is Barry or Daimon. either would be cool.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Barry is his default name, and they always choose the default names

Yeah, I realize that...why have they decided to put in so many legendary pokemon in the anime NOW, when they never did it in any other region/season?

Also, I'd like to see more of Jun's team...Do you think he'll show up again in Snowpoint City maybe? I'd like to see the day when Jun meets Paul...LoL

Well, for starters, I suppose more legendaries are involved in the actual storyline of DPP, which gives us 5 that have to be shown (6 if they're going by Platinum). For Kanto and Johto, none had to be shown really (although some were). Hoenn there only had to be 2.Then I suppose they're including legendaries in fillers so they can show them off because they're not all going to be shown otherwise.

Yeah, when Jun meets Paul, it'll be hilarious. Paul is so obviously not going to like Jun and he'll get rejected XD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    hmm, well I hope his name will be Barry, it suits him more...lol...and Jorah good point with the legendaries...

but maybe after Paul rejects Jun, that's when Jun will grow to dislike Paul and try to be his next rival for the sinnoh League...lol

I'm pretty sure we'll see Jun in the Sinnoh League that is for sure...

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I wonder if Deoxys and Mars are really going to be in the upcoming episodes. I have heard nothing about them except for some news on Serebii.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    is Mars going to be in the same show as deoxys or is deoxys in the episode where piplup and pikachu get lost???

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I wonder what Mars will be up to then if she is supposed to appear......and hmm, I just think there basically putting deoxys in for some air time...

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I wonder what Mars will be up to then if she is supposed to appear......and hmm, I just think there basically putting deoxys in for some air time...
    She is suppose to be in the ruins episode, so either looking for Dialga, looking for Registeel, or learning about Aura.

Back