• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Spell {LSUs xcepted - 15+}

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
  • Haha, Wolf Goddesss, your appearance soudns like Meg from Burst Angel, and the skirt is as short as my character-high five- Lol, let's start, two more have signed up! I hope its enough -sweatdrop-

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    If it is still possible I would like to join if I could. I will type my details down below:

Name: Miles (Christopher Scott - middle and last name curtesy of Miles' adoptive parents)

Sex: Male

Species: Human

Elements: Windy (I watch a lot of CCS)

Appearance: Miles stands at 159 centimetres high and weighs an approximate of 55 kilograms. He has short black hair often adorned by a 'Mambo' beanie. His skin is lightly tanned and is clothed by a white long-sleave (rolled) collar shirt as well as a pair of grey buckle-braced trousers. His attire also includes a pair of white grey sneakers. A dog-tag chained by a silver necklace rests across his shoulders and around his neck. The word 'Reach' is also printed upon the tag.

Personality: Miles is a quiet and generally shy person who does not like confrontations or large crowds. He does not converse well with others and tends to wonder off alone. He is caring of the people he considers to be 'true' friends.

History: Miles spent much of his childhood living at home with his legal guardians of which he had recently discovered were not his biological parents. His legal guardians then mysteriously disappeared after Miles had turned thirteen, forcing him to become more independent. With the help of a close family friend, Miles was taken in again, until he became old enough to move out on his own. A year later, Miles ventured off into the country in search for his missing parents.

Occupation: Miles was the temporary leader of a small town gym (I use this for Pokémon and non-Pokémon stories) until he decided to venture off into the country. His family friend became the temporary manager of the gym when Miles set off on his adventure. He currently has no job or any source of income but is willing to work for anything he needs. He is a wanderer.

I hope that is enough to allow me to register but if I can't, thanks for considering it anyway.

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
  • Lol, sorry people for the delay.
    Tha Pkmn Prodigy - Accepted
    Wolf_Goddess - Accepted
    Toomi - Accepted

Let's get started then;
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wind was cold and strong, raindrops started falling from the sky. A dark lone figure was running in the forest, trying to find shelter for the night.

"How did it get so c-cold" the figure thought searching through all the forest. The figure finally found a house that looked warm and cosy, it had lights on the porch to illuminate the area near it. The figure approached the porch, the figure's face was illuminated by the lights. The figure was a male with light brownish-red eyes and hair that blends in with the darkest shadows. He was soaking wet, and as he made his way to the door all of his body was illuminated. He was shaking from the coldness of the air and rain, he knocked on the door hoping that someone was kind enough to take him in from the cold. The boy did have a name, that he knew very well, Scottura Wyvern...

water&icepower

Specialty Trainer
    Years
  • A mid-teenage of seventeen boy looked over the lake in his village at night. He was in deep-thought about something. Something in his mind made him ignore the chilly air that was blowing lightly at night in the middle of the month of July. The village he lived in was in the North and it was a cold vilage. It was called Evergreen Village, notably because of the Evergreen trees that surrounded the village and lake all year-round and would never die because of the typical cold weather up in the North.

This boy was named Yoshikuni, by his parents who had sadly never returned from their trip to find a new place to live in. They were tired of the extreme cold winters that their village always had and wanted to live somwhere with a mild climate. They left him when he was a young boy at the age of five and said to him before they left, "We will return Yoshi, and we'll have a new house to move into when we come back!" Yoshi, was his name in short for Yoshikuni.

After they said this they then departed and left in search for the new house. They left him with an old man who had been their neighbor and helped them whenver they needed help with small things. They new that they could trust him because, not only was he like a family member to them because of his kindness, but also because he had once been the guardian for Evergreen Village for 45 years. His name was Sarutaka. However, he had retired ten years ago when he got too old and tired to take on the responsibility. Thusa leaving the town with no guardian for ten straight years. However, the small village had heard stories of the terrible Dragon Prince's return. The village had remembered the old Dragon Prince that had lived 37 years ago and terrorized their village. But Sarutaka had battled the dragon prince when he had invaded into the town and drove the Dragon Prince away. The town cheered for his victory and praised him for saving them.

Yoshikuni was too young and rebellious to understand this at his present age. He thought that this story was just all an imaginary myth that the village played on him for respect of his infamous kindness and genorosity towards them.

'If there is such a Dragon Prince, I'm having a hard time imagining how that old loon defeated him,' he looked at his hands and was looking hard into them. 'He doesn't even have special powers to defeat such a person according to this... legend... or at least... I've never seen his powers,' and scoffed at this thought.

He lifted his hand in front of him and the lake. A stream of water lifted from the lake and dropped back in as he lowered his hand. He then put his hand over the shore of the lake. It instantly froze into ice. He picked up his sword and swished it around creating a strong gust of the chilly air. He stopped. He realized it was getting late and he was getting tired. He went back inside the house and went to his room.

Little did he know that Sarutaka was watching him behind a bush. 'His powers are getting stronger evey year, maybe it is time.' he thought to himself. Sarutaka and Yoshikuni himself knew that Yoshikuni had these special elemental powers since he was a newborn. But Yoshikuni did not know why and did not discover them until he was about to turn six. However, Sarutaka completly understood why and felt and knew that Yoshikuni had these powers ever since he was born. Over the years, Yoshikuni had learend the arts of swordsmanship and had mastered this art after several years of rigourous training. This special village had powers, and feelings. Whenever it knew and felt that the present Guardian of the village was getting old and soon to retire. The elemental powers of the Lake (Water & Ice) and the winds (Air) would choose a newborn in the village, that was destined to become the new Guardian of Evergreen Village and to protect them against any enemies, specifically the Dragon Prince. 'The town has chosen him as the new Guardian. I shall explain this all to him, on his next birthday. I think he will be old enough, and I shall train him to learn how to control these powers as I have learned from the Guardian before me. I will teach him to protect this village.' He put all this thought in great confidence.

Laying on top of his bed, he wore an expression of sadness. Tomorrow was his birthday. He was turning eighteen. However this reminded of his parents. He had always hoped that his parents would show up on his birthday. Looking at his bedside drawer, he pulled it open and there lay a picture of his parents. He looked at it and said to himself, 'Almost 13 years since I was just five and you still haven't shown up.' He had lost hope after ten years but still couldn't go without imagining that it would happen every birthday that passed. He closed the drawer and went to sleep.

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Mimi bit her lip to gain heat from the freezing storm. Blizzards raging, snow raging, EVERYTHING RAGING. Whoa. Could it be... Consequences of losing the Dragon Prince? Of course not. This was the snowing forest! Mimi grated her teeth. She couldn't care less about her journey to save him. She had companions in her village, anticipating her return. This mission must be over, FAST.

The icy and chilly gust of wind flushed by. Mimi's rosy cheeks turned pale and white. Her skin was, not surprisingly, cold and clammy. Sweating profusely to get over the raging terrain storm, Mimi clutched her coat closer. Beneath her coat was her clothes, and on top of her coat was a cloak, and THEN a cape. Great chocie of selection for -0 degree Celsius blizzards. Then next thign would be an avalanche, which would be cause with HER nosie pollution.

Mimi sighed. "I just wish I CAN GET OEVR THIS DUMB STUFF AND RETURN to my village!" She bawled loudly. Not caring about the avanlanche which was beginning to build up, she continue to holler over the eery night. Not a single soul was to be seen in this... Bliazzardga forest. Rumoured to be the forever-snowing land.

"Why had I chosen this path to the meetign area?" Mimi grumbled. She looked up at the hill. 'With a hill..."

Tons of snow pounded down the hill. Mimi gasped. She had forgotten! Her palms turning outwards to the charging snow, she concentrated and...

She murmurs! A mumbling-commanding effect!"Stop." Only one word. 'Stop."

If was as if she was the Commander! The General! The Catain or Colonel! The snow disappeared into thin air, like dust ridind on the wind, was blown away by that same heavy gust.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    'So Miles, why aren't you training?' the voice of a young girl chirped.
    The boy turned around and saw her standing behind him, smiling. 'No reason,' he replied smiling back.
    The young girl pulled a face before strutting further ahead. 'You must be tired…I didn't expect a little kid to be able to take too much training.'
    'What did you say?!' the boy named Miles exclaimed, waving his fists in the air.
    The girl smirked and leaned towards him. 'You're – just – a – little – kid,' she continued, pushing his nose in with her finger before bursting out laughing.
    Miles' face flushed red. 'I am NOT a little kid!' he shouted as dust began to blow around him.
    The girl stared blankly as a small gust of wind began brewing around Miles' feet. She then smiled before straightening up. 'I wouldn't exert myself if I were you, you might blow a fuse,' she teased.
    The wind grew fiercer the longer the young girl teased. 'STOP TEASING ME!' Miles shouted in a burst of anger. The wind surrounding Miles' feet suddenly concentrated and dispersed in all directions. The girl frowned. Miles had fallen onto his back panting. He felt exhausted.
    'Anger is good Miles, but you still suck at controlling it,' she said as she bent over his tired body, smiling, 'I'll see you tomorrow so we can train some more!'
    Still trying to catch his breath, Miles made an attempt to nod but decided it best not to move for the time being. 'I'll take that as a yes then,' the girl continued in a bright tone, 'see you tomorrow Miles!' Upon finishing her sentence, the young girl straightened up, stretched and with a final wave headed off down the path.
    Miles sat up. 'Definitely a strange girl,' he muttered in a mild satisfactory tone, 'huh-ah…what's this feeling?' He got to his feet. 'Ouch, it really hurts!' The young boy clutched his chest with his hand over his heart. He could feel that something was terribly wrong.

Scottura

Years
  • As Scott kept on knocking on the door, the wind grew icier and the rain soon turned into hail. "I don't know how long I can stay out here in this weather. I hope someone answers the door soon," Scott shivered as he stopped knocking on the door, and headed to the window. As Scott peered through the window he thought he heard a noise behind him, turning silently, he looked behind him to see what it was, but nothing was there. "Looks like I'm gonna have to break in. I'll explain why if the owner ever shows up. Scott thought as he picked the doors lock.

Inside it was cold, the fire wasn't alight, so Scott used his element of fire to light it, which illuminated the whole room. Scott looked around the room, "It's cosy, probably a cabin for 2 or 3," Scott thought to himself as he walked around the room he was in. He noticed some photoframes of people smiling, Scott sighed "I wish I remembered my family, perhaps they're looking for me...or not." As Scott thought about this, tears formed in his eyes, wiping them away he moved to the fire place and sat down in-front of the fire.

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    Knocks on the door of a cabin that has had the fire recently lit and stands there in the freezing cold watching his fingers turn blue "Ahhhhh Curses i hate cold! Curse you All mighty Winter!" Colt uses a small fireball on his hands to warm them up he also uses a fireshield to keep warmth in "Hello?! Can u let me in im frezzing here!"

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
  • In the middle of a battlefield, there was a young women, in her late teens.

I twirled around and stabbed the guy behind me. I ducked under him and continued to attack my enemy, or the village's enemy. I was getting real tired of fighting. This war had been going on for a whole week strait! I jumped up in the air and cuased a whirlwind to appear and knock the enemy down. These guys were really starting to get on my last nerve! I continued to blow them away, and changed from my wind power to my fire power. After I took care of most of the rest of the army, I let the villagers take care of it.

I collected my money, got some water, and said good bye to those new freinds that I had made there. It was sad to go, but I was happy to know that they were happy and didn't have to deal with their enemy anymore. I was getting incredibaly annoyed by this so-called ruler, he was cuaseing all of this, makeing people miserable! I knew that I needed to find the Dragon Prince, he was exactly what we needed.

I walked through a small forest, getting sopping wet becuase of the rain. I really hated the rain! I finally decided to settle down and make camp. I turned a tree to fire wood, and dried the wood off with my wind. I formed a fireball in my hand to start the fire when I heard some quite yelling coming from the west of me. I decided it was too far away, especailly since it was raining pretty hard. I sat there by the fire, useing the wind as a sheild from the rain. I wonder how much longer it's going to take to find this Dragon Prince, he needs to be found soon.

I finally drifted off to sleep, with a fire blanket covering me. My dragon mark was visable now, and it was hurting me as well. I had been having horribale nightmares for quite some time now. I couldn't get them to stop. Every time, my dragon mark would hurt. When I'd wake up, I could never remeber what it was about, just bits and pieces.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hope this is alright. Sorry for not posting!

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Mimi finally managed to squeeze past the thick branches of snow and got out of that creepy forest.

"Crazy day is this..." She mumbled as her footsteps were trailed by an edge of thick snow. "Blizzardga Forest, hmph."

As Mimi left past her prints, she came to a small village. It was snowing, but not all that hard. This village was named Snowhill Town... Well it names certainly suits its location. Mimi got past the gates and saw a few men, dressed in thick coats and harsh brown boots tromping towards her.

"Hey you." Was all they could get before Mimi disappeared, skimming past them into the town.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    omg i didnt know the rp started! sorry for not posting!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stupid snow," said a dark figure walking through the forest. "I sure picked a fine day to go on a walk."

The figure was moving through the forest, making his way past tall, looming trees that casted shadows upon the ground where he walked. The snow was piling up on the ground, getting thicker and thicker as he trudged on through the icy paths. The footprints he left were deep, large enough for a rabbit to fit in. His appearance didnt look too good. There was ice in his hair, as well as his clothing, and he was shivering.

"I have to find shelter soon," said the boy. "Or else I'll freeze to death out here."

The boy made his way out of the forest, and stumbled upon a cabin. It had a fresh-looking fire, and another boy was already in it, looking around the room. The fire looked warm and inviting, and the boy was getting colder by the minute. He decided to ask the other boy to come in, fr he would surely have a tough time surviving outside in this harsh, cold weather.

"Hello!" yelled the dark figure over the roar of the blizzard. "My name is Rokino may I come in? It's deathly cold out here, and your cabin is the only form of shelter i have come across today!"

Scottura

Years
  • Scott heard voices outside and crept over to the door. "I'm not sure if I should let him in..." Scott thought to himself, "I'll let them in and if they try anything..."
    "I'll know what to do" said a voice in his head.
    "NO! Don't... One of them could heal the wound on our back
    "The scar will still stay their, but... We'll see what happens"

Scott opened the door to the almost frozen people outside. As Scott opened the door, the fire went out, "Oh no, not the fire. Come in the cabin still a bit warm," Scott said to the two as he ran over to the fireplace and knelt down to try and light it up again. "And shut the door behind you, will you" he yelled after the two as they walked in the cabin.

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    "BLOODY HELL! IM FREEZING WHILE U TOAST YOUR BUTT OFF!" Colt shivers franticly as he hears someone shout out and making there way to the cabin "OPEN THE DOOR I WANT TO BE WARM!"

Dark Night

Years
  • Dureing the night, the rain turned to snow and it got a bit colder, the wind sheild I put up was protecting the fire, but the temperature had still dropped 10 degrees.

I awoke with a start in the night, someone or something, was sreaming bloody mureder! Don't they have any consideration for those trying to sleep I thought? Then I realized it was snowing. Oh great! This is just nice! Now I'm wet and cold! I took down the wind sheild and the fire went out. I got all my stuff in my pack and summoned a fire ball to keep me warm.

I started walking throught the forest and about and 3 minutes later I came into a clearing. I saw a cabin about 5 yards away and noticed who was screaming, there were a couple of boys entering the cabin and one of them must have been yelling to get in. I walked towards it, figureing that the cabin would keep me warmer than a fireball. I got to the door a little after the other guys had gone in. I knocked on the door. "Hey! Do you guys have anymore room for a freezing girl?" I asked them.

Scottura

Years
  • Scott had just got the fire going when he heard someone else at the door. He got up and walked quickly towards the door, whoever it was he didn't want them shouting like the moron in the cabin right now by the fire.

Scott opened the fire to let whoever it was in, it was the most prettiest girl he had ever seen, so he thought. Then he remembered what he was 'spose to do and let her in. After a while he noticed that the wood supply was running low so he went over to the door, and before he opened it he asked the people in the cabin, "I'm going to get more fire wood," and in a devilish tone and smile he asked them "Anyone want to come?" He knew they'd say no thanks, "Once they say no and I'm out of the cabin alone, I can take this burning ring off. It feels like it's burning my skin!" Scott thought as he waited for an answer...

Dark Night

Years
  • "OH great! Thank you so much! It was getting cold." I thanked the boy standing in front of me. As I walked into the cabin I put my fireball out. "It's so nice and warm in here! Thanks again."

I walked over to a chair and saw the other to guys that had come in before me. "Hey guys! What's up?" I asked them, trying to start a conversation with them. It felt weird being the only girl in here. The guy who had opened the door for me asked if anyone wanted to come with him, outside to get more fire wood. "Um....if you really need help I'll go." I replied. Standing up.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Aiieeee.... I was going to join before it started but since it hasn't progressed so far yet, I guess I'll post a sign-up.

Name: Setharius (Seth for short)
    Species: dragon (with morphing capabilities and the ability to speak human tongue)
    Element(s): Fire, Ice

Appearance: His dragon body is a clear, crystal red color and his eyes are a deep blue hue. He stands at about 8 feet 4 inches in height and is at least 8 feet in length with the inclusion of his tail. When he morphs in to human form, his body metamorphosizes to that of an average 17-year old. He stands at about 5' 4" ,and he wears a dark blue shirt with a navy colored cape and brown pants along with brown boots. His hair is dishevealed, is a striking dark red coloring and his eyes maintain their deep blue hue of his dragon form.

Personality: Very intelligent and dependable, he is also cautious and alert of the people around him. He is quiet and shy because of his lonely childhood experience. He is easy to make friends with even though he rarely conversates.

History: As a child, he lived in the harshness of winter cold as a fire dragon and later evolved into a being of fire and ice. With no parents to nurture him and give him loving care, he doesn't know the word "love". He searches the land in hopes of understanding the word "love" and uses his powers to protect himself and others.

Last edited:

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    "what huh why aint they listioning to me? its like im invisible. OH WAIT! thats right i went into shadow mode for wasy traveling oh im feeling kinda nausicious. . . . ." *Colt appears in the doorway in front of scott and Colt looks as white as snow as he falls to the ground with a loud THUD

Scottura

Years
  • OOC: Uzumaki_Naruto you're Accepted.

IC: "Okay you can come. Anyone else?" Scott said as he moved Colts body out of the way. Looking at the other boy who said his name was Rokino, the boy was too busy looking around the cabin. "I thought so" Scott thought to himself as he opened the door and stepped out into the cold, "Coming?" He said to the only girl in the cabin who said she'd go if he needed any help. He'd need plenty of help with all this snow.

As the two walked out of the cabin and into the snow, Scott said "What's your name? Mines Scott," to the girl walking beside him, he held out his left gloved hand, his right had the burning ring on it.

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • Name: Feliciana [Goes by Leci}
    Species: Leci is a part human-part fox hybrid.
    Element: Psychic, Water, Air
    Appearance: Leci is short for her age at 5'2 and her pale complexion is accompanied by an army of freckles at below her cerulean eyes. Leci has long, ebony hair that reaches down to her wrists, most of the time her long her gets in her bangs and her eyes are slightly obscured and makes it hard to see. But that doesn't happen if she has her nigrescent sunglasses on.

Leci sports a striped pink polo shirt with it's color worned out, and jeaned khakis that reach down to her kneecaps, while it has many rips is certain areas. Her shoes consist of raven moutain boots with worn out laces. On her right shoe, she has two big rocks stuck in them. Being a fox hybrid, Leci has these tangerine ears that are placed right on top of her head.
    Personality: Leci is a sly as a fox, at least, that's how everyone calls her, which makes her a perfect theif. Leci is tricky and can get other mortals to do her work just by some sugar and bait. Leci is a relaxed girl that is calm at times, but when you get her fired up, watch out. Leci isn't that much of an easy girl to trust, but she'll trust you, and defend your life for hers if possible.
    History: Leci doesn't know much of her history, but has nightmares of terrible destruction that happened to her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back