• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Spell {LSUs xcepted - 15+}

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Taking his cape, folding it and placing it by the corner farest from the group, Seth sat by the corner as Komora brought him a bowl of stew.
    "Ah.. Thank you Komora." Seth replied taking the offered bowl of stew. Seth took a few sips before finishing the bowl with one huge gulp. "Hm.. That is very well made. Thanks the both of you." Seth said smiling to both Komora and Mimi, who looked like she was already asleep.
    "Hm... Looks like she's already asleep. It'll do her good to let her rest, Komora." Seth suggested. Taking his cape, Seth placed it around the sleeping Mimi and went to his dark corner to rest.
    "G' Night you guys. Hope the heat'll help." Seth said before dosing off.

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    "Huh!? Err, yeah" Scott said "I guess..." Scott put the photo down and turned, facing Komora. "Um, the stew, oh I'm not really hungry," Scott said smiling a little, "But if the stew does mean alot to you, I'll have some tomorrow..."

Scott walked over to the window, and looked out at the snow, the blizzard seemed to have stopped, but it was still very cold out there. "Hey, was there s'pose to be a full moon tonight?" He asked looking away from the window and over to the party of people. It was still way to cloudy outside so he thought "Might as well ask someone..."

When Scott looked up to see who was still awake, he found only he and Komora, were still awake. He blushed as he found himself staring at her, and looked away at the fire. "Well Kom, you can go to sleep to if you like. I'll keep watch over ya." Scott said smilling a bit, while still looking at the fire.

Colt_Darkfire

was Thunder
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    OOC: lol scottu need to delate those posts

stands next to scott then clings onto the top window sil and jumps out and swings round so he lands on the roof "pfft i dont like indoors" Colt eats his stew and grabs twigs on the roof from fallen trees and uses a fireball to set them alight Colt Thinks of his past but he cannot remember any so he falls asleep

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Omg Scott quadreple post XD

IC: Mimi woke up due to Seth's cape. "Hey, i don't need it!" She wrapped it around Seth. 'You get it!' She grinned cheerfully before pulling Lance back in.

"You should not go out in that horrid storm. Who knwos you could lose your way and be devoured by those horrible beast..." Somehow Mimi didn't felt like sleeping, so she sat in front of the fire, staring at the heat and flames.

Mimi found Scott lookign at the fire. "Do you think the heat is too much or low?" She asked for his opinion, attempting to change. "Or is it just right?"

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
    "That's cool! Thanks for letting all us staying here, it's really appreciated!" I said, smiling at him as he looked at the fire. "I guess there is supposed to be a full moon. Why?" "You don't have to eat any of it if you don't want to, I was just joking!" I said.

I saw Colt eat the stew and then light a fireball. At least he's eating and has calmed down a bit.

I was a bit tired after useing so much my powers and wanted to go to sleep. "Well, I'll talk to you guys later. I'm tired." I walked over to my corner and layed down on top of my bag. I pulled my jacket over me, as it covered my whole body. I got out music player and put the head phones on, I fell asleep soon after I had put them on.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    There is a dull unheard thud outside the door. "Nooo...have to give a-s-s-signal..." Lance falls hard on the ground. He manages to fire a spark though. This warns everyone that something is going on. He exhales heavily, his face slamming onto the snow. Then he blanks out.

(Sorry I'm late. Not much to post on my part)

Scottura

Years
    *OOC: Sorry. My computer was going a bit slow*

IC: Scott's ring begins to burn again, this time much worse. He then notices the spark. "Somethings wrong..." he thought out loud, wandering what it was he rushes over to the door. "I'm gonna go check it out," He tells the crew in the cabin, he opens the door and the fire goes out. The cabin becomes ice cold...

Scott walks out of the cabin only to be blasted back in by an ice beam. "Urgh - what was that?" Scott said picking himself up and melting the ice off him. "It's her, Dark! It's her!" Scott thought to the other voice inside his head. "Don't worry... I'll get rid of her... Dark said. "No, I said never AGAIN!" Scott was in panic, he didn't know what to do. He finally knew what he had to do and that was either show all his 'sought of' new friends what he really was, a monster, so he thought, or lead the woman after him away from his new friends and probably never see them again. The two options were basicaly the same, if he chose either he would definetly never see or speak to them ever again. He decided to go with the first option...

To the people around him, if they were rushing to see if he was alright or staring at him, were noticing his eyes shift from his reddish-brown coloured eyes to bright blood red, they were probably also noticing a dark aura surrounding him. Scott suddenly rushed out of the cabin, with incredible speed, and out into the snow, jumping over Lance's unconcious body, to find himself face to face with an Ice Witch. One he only knew too well, her name was Glacier. Scott said to Dark, who had now taken over, "Thank the light it's a cloudy night. Atleast they won't be able to see me in 'werewolf' form..."
    "Or Dragon..." Dark added the thought as he dodged another ice beam from Glacier.

Dark Night

Years
    I had my headphones on and my music was blareing so I couldn't hear anything, the only thing that woke me up was the light of the flare. Ah man! What's happening now? I took off my headphones and pulled on my coat. I saw Scott run to the door, then was extremely glad that I was wearing my jacket. It had become really cold after he opened the door. As soon as he opended it he went flying back. "Scott! Are you okay? What's going on?" I ran over to where he was standing then backed off. What's this aura? This doesn't feel right. "Scott? Are you alright?" I was worried about him, that aura just wasn't right.

I saw the Ice Witch. What does she want here? I summoned up my fire and light power. The Witch's power was mixed with dark as well as Ice. A blueish light surrounded me. I looked at Scott again, the aura was growing. Should I let him take care of it?

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Hahaha... good thing Scott deleted all those posts. XD

IC:
    Seth quickly awakened to find the cabin in a mass of icyness. The front door was blaring open and even more ice flew in. Komora was up and Scott was on the ground but a peculiar aura emanated from him and was growing. Seth leaped from his position and onto the front door quickly shielding the door with a fire barrier as to find time to think about the situation the people were in.
    "Uh... guys... what is going on here?" Seth asked as to wondering why the cabin was flushed with icyness and the door open but the sight of a witch made him stop. "Hm.. an Ice Witch... that may be the cause of all this blizzards..." Seth said aloud.

Dark Night

Years
    I turned to Seth. He finally woke up! "I'm not really sure myself. All I know is that this strange aura is surrounding Scott and there's an Ice Witch here." I told him. I shot a fire blast through the fire barrier that Seth had put up. "Thanks for the help by the way!" I said as I shot another blast. The aura continued to grow stronger and I backed away farther towards Seth. This aura is getting worse!

Scottura

Years
    Scott, who was now Dark, summoned a black sword out of darkness, it would have been made of fire had Scott fought without Dark's help. Dark swung the sword at the Ice Witch, she countered it with a sword made of ice.
    "I thought you knew better, Scotty-boy?" the Ice Witch mocked.
    "Yeah well, I guess I forgot" Dark Scott said as he swung his sword at the Ice Witch again, this time cutting her ice sword in half.

Dark Scott was running out of energy, and fast. He was slow at blocking, and started to get cuts where he could've easily blocked the swings. Suddenly Dark Scott colapsed in the snow, his dark aura dissapearing, making Dark Scott normal. Scott was trying hard to pull himself up, but was shaking terribly. Where Scott's blood had leaked it was red, but hissing like it was hot water. The Ice Witch approached Scott grinning evily.
    "Lord Raven is going to be pleased, very pleased" the Ice Witch said before kicking Scott in the ribs and sending him crashing through the cabin's roof, semi-concious...

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    ...Hey! What're you doing!

How did you find me?

I know you, Lance. AND I know you were trying to leave little one.

Why can't I?

You are a valuable-

Guinea Pig! ALL OF US, RIGHT?

We need you, you're special. You have the right DNA for the transfusion.

What if I DON'T want it?

Than it will just be more painful, what with all your squirming. Just for the record, squirming in the chair will be futile, because you will be tied down with chains.

No, that won't happen, because I'm leaving here.

You can never leave! (Attacks)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

"AHHHHH!" Lance screams, bolting upright. He looks around, spotting the Ice Witch, searching for the source of the sound. "Who the..." he didn't finish his whispering, and dove behind a big rock. "I'll hopefully be safe here. She's hurt that guy. I can sense his pain, and she's looking for me now. Shoot!" He hid even more by curling up into a ball, holding his breath, but then sees his gloves.

"Dang it," he whispers, and uses his speed powers to throw them at lightspeed somewhere far away. They were glowing, and the Ice Witch could see him that way. Next, he uses his nature powers to camouflage with his surroundings, hoping she was dumb enough not to see him or just didn't have the powers to sense him.

Dark Night

Years
    I kept throwing fireballs at the witch. I hate witches like this! They give witches like me a bad name! "So, fire's not going to work, so why not magic against magic!" I stopped throwing the fire and tried to remeber what my aunt had taught me. As I did this I saw Scott summon a sword, but it wasn't what it should've been, it was full of dark. I summonded my magic and light powers and went after the witch. I saw her kick Scott that sent him flying. I'd also noticed that Lance was awake again and hiding. Oh this is great!

I summonded a sword full of my magic and light. It would help defend me against her magic. "Hey! Icy! Why don't you pick on someone of your own type?!" I said a spell that cuased her legs to become stiff to where she couldn't move. I charged her and hit her across her arm as she blocked it with ice. She unfroze herself by counteracting mine. Oh great! She doesn't look to happy! I stood there prepared to take an attack. I bent down and mixed my fire with wind and cuased a flame tornado on the ground. I also said a spell over Scott to help him heal faster. The flame tornado didn't help very much.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    "Komora, away for now. I'll deal with her." Seth said before dashing off towards the Ice Witch. Seth also knew how to summon a sword like Scott had done before. It was complicated at first but easy to do after years of experience. Seth quickly summoned a sword of ice and fire with the ice as a base blade and the fire as an attachment magic. After quickly dodging some ice spikes shot at him, Seth quickly lowered his sword to do an upwards vertical slash. Unfortuantely, the Ice Witch was prepared. She formed sharp ice pillars that sprouted through the ground before her impeding all attacks from infront of her. Seth countered by blasting the ice pillars away with fire magic from the tip his dual-edged ice sword. The Witch crackled with a laugh amusement as she formed more and more pillars of ice to slow down Seth's advancement. Seth managed to get by all the pillars with evasive maneuvers but the worst was yet to come. Up face to face, Seth and the witch both fell into a battle form getting ready to attack. Arching his sword, Seth jumped for a downward slash which was easily parried by the witch with her own sword of ice. Seth constantly slashed at the witch but she was also parrying all the blows. After Seth swung a horizontal slash at the witch's stomach and missed, the witch countered with a slash of her own that blew him away towards the cabin.

"Ugh.. She is good..." Seth murmured wiping a trickle of blood that fell from his mouth with his right arm.

Scottura

Years
    Scott regained full conciousness and saw what was happening. His friends were fighting against the Ice Witch, "No! They can't beat Glacier that way... They need me! Scott thought as he shot up, the scar on his back stung like hell. Scott looked at his back and saw that it had re-opened, and was gushing out blood, he frowned at it and took off his shirt. "This doesn't help..." he thought tieing a bandage he found, around his torso, covering the re-opened scar "That should help a bit..."

Scott then turned his attention to the Ice Witch, Glacier, who was busy admiring her strength. Scott took this chance to store up what was left of his energy, and prepare to release it in an attack which would only make Glacier flee, to fight another day. "Everyone, get out of the way!" Scott shouted to the friends on the battle field, he waited till they were all out of his firing range, while this was happening, the Ice Witch noticed that Scott was up again.

"My, my. You're a stubborn one aren't you Prince Scott-" Glacier started, but she never got to finish as Scott had yelled, "Dark bolt!"

The attack was dark, but it also had an element that was not Scott's, electric. It was a huge, pure dark ball with elctric currents buzzing through and around the ball. Since Scott had not absorbed any electrical attacks or lightning, this attack blasted him 3 feet into the air, making him land on his left leg, making a snap sound and breaking his leg. The attack also blasted Glacier, in the direction of the deep forest.

Scott grined, while saying "We won't see her for a while." Then he collapsed on the ground, from using up all of his energy...

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Mimi was sleeping when she saw the rest fighting a witch. She was about to help when she realised her foot were frozen with ice. Mimi thought that all hope had evaporated when all of a sudden, Scott woke up and blasted the witch off.

"Phew!" Mimi found that the ice had melted and she rushed over to Scott. "Hey, you OK?" She asked with a concerned tone. After all, Scott was the one who saved everybody. "Kom, Seth, are you two alright?" She turned to stare at them. Mimi felt rather guilty for not being able to help.

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    (This was for posting after Dark Night, but my computer did something, and now I have to put this note up so you'll know that)

Lance sighed. I have to do something! He charged forward soundlessly, using his speed to arrive, invisible, two feet from the witch before the sound of his steps could catch up with him. By the time both of them, who had engaged in combat, noticed he was back again, he had snapped a paralyzing device onto the Witch's arm, and pulled the other witch away. There was a bright flash as the electrical current was released, barely missing the two who were fighting the witch.

Before Lance could blink, a sheet of ice came at the two of them. "Stand back," he ordered, and when the other witch did, he stuck out his hand, trapping the sheet in midair, and sending it back. The Witch simply walked right into the sheet, and it cracked. She advanced toward them with a smirk.

The witch beside him somehow tripped the Ice Witch, which helped Lance as he charged. He pressed a button as he flipped out a remote, and was soon in his armor. He activated the jet boots, and jumped five feet high, coming down with his feet pointed, right onto the Witch. She had moved however, and slashed him in the back with her ice sword. It was stuck in his armor though, which was thick. He flipped up, back facing the ground, and spun. He forced her off, and she landed smoothly.

Lance's feet were at work almost right when he hit the ground, speeding in half a second right up to the witch, and shattering her ice sword. It grew back instantly, and he shouted, "You won't hurt them!" He struck her in the side with a karate chop, which she used to help her slide over behind him and freeze his armor. Then, she cracked it with her sword, and was about to swing again and kill him...

Dark Night

Years
    Sorry about the late post guys! I've been busy!
    ~~~~
    I saw that Scott was up and went over to help him. I moved though as soon as I heard him yelling at us to get out of the way. His power's dark. I noticed as I saw him summon the attack. He took care of the Ice witch and fell down. "Scott!" I turned to go to him but saw that Mimi was taking care of him. I turned to Seth. "Hey. You alright?" I went up towards him and summonded my magic. I cast a healing spell on him to help him out.
    I looked at Lance and made sure he was okay. Scott had saved his life. I went over to him as well and cast a spell. "There, that should help you if you've got any injuries." I helped everybody out and made sure they were okay. Then I turned to Scott. "So, why was that witch here anyways?" I asked, directly asking him. I knew that it had to do with him.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    It'd be great if ALL of your guys' posts were a paragraph long. Thanks!

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    OOC| ^^ I did my best.

IC| Mimi turned to Seth and Kom.

"Great, what was that old haggled monkey lady doing?!" She remarked with much anger before getting up and walking towards Seth. "Hello? You awake?" She glanced at him before placing a palm on his head. "......" Mimi mumbled and did another healing spell after Kom.

"He should wake up soon." She informed Kom and gazed at Scott. "So, who was that baboon freak anyway?" Mimi commented and queried. "Her aiming needs some training from what I witnessed, but she has great strength and defense."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back