• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Types

Do you like Dragon Types?

• Yes

Votes: 49 86.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haberdasher

suffers from nostalgia
Years
  • I like Dragon-types, especially Dragonite. The only time one doesn't end up on my team is when I'm feeling too lazy to raise one. Otherwise, I always use one, because they're so useful.
    Granted, they may be overused, but that's different from being overrated. The type is used a lot for a reason.

Chatot Lover

happy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    I really like dragon type Pokémon... It's just a struggle to train them.
    I mean, in the normal story mode, I have never trained my Pokemon farther than level 55 and Dragonair only evolves at that level. Thus it's not really worth it training a dragon type for the sole purpose of the story mode.

However, when I was still into WiFi battles, I would always have a Salamence in my team and it was a blast <3 It's still my favorite draon.
    So, dragon type: yes
    For the story: not necessary =)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I love Dragon types, my favorite would have to be Dragonair, but I always try and have at least 1 Dragon type on my team when it comes to the games.

So, yeah I Adore Dragon types.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I don't tend to use Dragons though I have no problem with people who do they just seem a little to good to me and it's kind of off putting. though as I'm typing this I have a flygon n my Soul Silver team. Hypocrisy eh?

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
  • I like dragon types. they are kind of overrated whatever they are still awesome for there designs and move-pools mostly. XD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I do like Dragon-types, and dragons in general in Pokémon. Overrated? Maybe, but still, there's no denying that their battle usefulness is off the charts. Oh, and nine times out of ten, they do have great-to-awesome designs.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I love dragon types, I don't see how you could think of them as overrated, in any case I find it every original and the games deal with them pretty well. (Well in terms of how rare they are, with an excusion on an uncommon gible - which by the way is sorta a secret to get so still rare.)

Gwahlywhirl

Gwah.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2012
    I consider myself a dragon-type trainer.
    Dragonite being my favorite.
    Then Garchomp, and salamance.
    I don't really like any of the legendary dragons opposed to the regular ones.
    I can't wait for that purple dragon in B&W, its stats look insane.

Back