• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonite or Salamence?

Dragonite or Salamence?

• Total voters
    Years
    Battle of the Dragons, yet again. But this time, we have two pure Dragon/ Flying type Pokemon! Both of them are equally good when it comes to stats and are considered pseudo-legendary.

Dragonite or Salamence?

Dragonite

Vs.

Dragonite or Salamence?

Salamence

Who wins? Members of PC; you decide!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    This should be a hard decision for me, but it isnt xD I just think know that Salamence is more aggressive than Dragonite. Dragonite is aiirght :]

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Salamence. It has better offensive stats and Speed. But Dragonite does have better defenses, but I'm more of an offensive person, so I'm going with Mence.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I like Dragonite more Im not sure why i don't really use either of them but i voted for Dragonite cause it seemed right

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Salamence all the way ^_^
    I love agressive - looking dragons and Salamence looks majestic and powerful.
    I do not really like Dragonite... Dragonair looks WAY better.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Salamence, because I've actually used it more than once. I still prefer Garchomp though, partially because in Generation IV I actually learned stuff like IV, EV, and Natures. :p

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    Dragonite all the way! This is one Pokemon that will always be one of my favorites, no matter how many Pokemon are made. Garchomp is equally rockin' though.

Years
    Salamence would pwn Dragonite, Salamence has pure Sp. Attack, and almost the great Atk.

(If speed is wait your thinking) Salamence has a 100 Base speed, and Dragonite has 80 base speed :D

Salamence wins lol :D

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    dragonite for me. salamence may have better attack but i just think dragonite is more versatile and a better pokemon overall

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Dragonite! It's a classic. Plus, it's like a giant teddy bear (but in dragon form). It's so adorable and strong- I just want to hug it! :3

Back