• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    What Dragon has the most personality in your opinion?
    I'd have to say Lugia also, since it can speak for itself.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    You know I could have swore that the king of the sea was Manaphy...maybe because it says that on its movie?

Ew Kyogre....

I think it's called the "Prince"? Not king?

Kyogre should have a personality as it's a 'god' in a way, but the only real Pokemon you would expect with a personality would probably be Dragonite or Charizard.

Maybe it has. But it doesn't like to show it up?

Last edited:

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Hello! I like Dragon-type pokemon! My favourite would be dragonite and Giratina. (Is this how you join the club?) xD

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    woot new members! lolz. lets hope some of these newbies actually post since... well looking at the last couple of pages its mostly just the five or six of us (lost count of whos here lol)

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Hello! I like Dragon-type pokemon! My favourite would be dragonite and Giratina. (Is this how you join the club?) xD
    Welcome and stay active here at the Den.
    woot new members! lolz. lets hope some of these newbies actually post since... well looking at the last couple of pages its mostly just the five or six of us (lost count of whos here lol)
    Isn't it obvious why it's just the five or six of us posting here continuously?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    No...

Because everyone else just comes here to come here. We actually have group discussions of whatever is the current interest of the day whether it be dragons or music.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    ya i know whatcha mean. i dont get people who join a bunch of groups and then don't ever post or do anything in relation to them its just kind of stupid.

so anyway: anyone got a new topic?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    If you could go on a journey with any first stage dragon, which would it be?

Topicz for joo.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Bagon because I like Salamence x]. But would Giratina count as a 1st stage Dragon?

Oh and I'll try to stay active ^^; I can only go on every other day. And my internet is really slow....and can't go on weekends x.x But maybe weekends now cause its end of school :D.

Detox

If you could go on a journey with any first stage dragon, which would it be?

Which one was part Steel again?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back