• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I'm back, people. And sorry about my inactivity, I'm gone on weekends, and Pokecommunity kept booting me off, saying the servers are full. Has this happened to any of you?

Yeah.. same here..I couldn't log on yesterday because the link was broken or something like that...didn't work for like 6 hours for me. =/

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    lol xD. Right now Another site Im trying to go on isn't working... it's always problems with google chrome =/.

Detox

Wow, Google Chrome is so fail. Its a browser made by google, of course it will have problems...

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    lol yup xD. Right now the site is working again... should of stuck with firefox D:.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    what theme? Eh. Firefox is fast for me but can go on sites with no problem. Google Chrome is faster than firefox but sometimes can't go on sites. And Internet explorer is slower than firefox and go on all sites. =/

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    xD I love using opera, it's better and faster than firefox and google-chrome. Thanks for telling me opera > firefox I guess xD. Even though I don't know which pronouciation is the proper one to prounouce xD.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Apparently there are more Firefox users than Opera's.
    Maybe host an Opera campaign?

But still, *downloads Opera* xD

Detox

Opera is so fail. You have to use tags for crap like italics and bold ROFL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back