• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Well personally I'm not to sure about the topic.

It does have certain Dragonlike qualities and is in the Dragon egg group.
    Milotic should be a dragon in my opinion. Not all dragon's can be bad, and Milotic does seem like a dragon. Just think of it as an underwater Dragon.

Saphira's Rider said:
    Hi guys. No I'm joining, just wanted to see what was happening. I might join later but I need to think about it. It may end up in spamfestation again. Actually I will re-join and Milotic a dragon? Nah get out'a here! it can't be it is a sea snake. I do like it though. Just laying my hands on one XD
    I know your from the second Den, but if your not going to join this club than please do not post. If you are going to rejoin, then just repost and I will add you. Thank you. :)

NEW MEMBERS said:
    dc_united Silhouette Triple-H
    Welcome!

Milotic is not a dragon. It only learns one dragon type move naturally (twister, which is nothing to get excited over) and doesn't have the ice-type weakness
    Actually neither, Charizard nor Gyarados have the ice-weakness either. Gyarados only learns one dragon move naturally (Dragon Dance) and I believe Charizard doesn't even learn a dragon move, but can learn Dragons Claw.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I don't think Milotic is a dragon... Seems like a sea serpent... It was not on the last of the E4 of Hoenn, only on Wallace's team, and his was Waters only. :O If it was a real dragon, it would probably be on the last of the E4's team (I forgot his name, he is that captain guy...).

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Welcome Lil Bro = ChaosLucario

NewTopic: I think the whole milotic thing is getting a little old, so here's a new topic for the Den...What Dragon Type pokemon best expresses you?

For me it would be Dragonite because he's fast and intelligent as well...just, like, ME!

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    Hi guys. No I'm joining, just wanted to see what was happening. I might join later but I need to think about it. It may end up in spamfestation again. Actually I will re-join and Milotic a dragon? Nah get out'a here! it can't be it is a sea snake. I do like it though. Just laying my hands on one XD
    Welcome back Saphira! And we are going to try our best here at V.3 to make a lot of new topics and refrain from getting off topic.

Oh and I would have to say that the Dragon who would represent me would have to be Salamence! He is outgoing and is completely all Dragon type!! (or is he also flying type)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Welcome Lil Bro = ChaosLucario

NewTopic: I think the whole milotic thing is getting a little old, so here's a new topic for the Den...What Dragon Type pokemon best expresses you?

For me it would be Dragonite because he's fast and intelligent as well...just, like, ME!

Good, I'm back. Been studying all day 'cause of the exams.

Hey! Nice new topic!

Mine's Kingdra, I'll keep up my temper until I cannot contain it. Like Kingdra's resting on the bottom of the sea, It'll wake up when it is disturbed.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Dragonite.

I'm calm...collective...but if someone ticks me off, I'll unleash hell.

And Shadow, seeing as Im also a Co-Owner I can post a topic >.>

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Glad to know a lot of you liked my new topic...thanks!!!

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Welcome new members x].

What Dragon Type pokemon best expresses you?

I would have to say Flygon. =]

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Ermm, best expresses me... Rayquaza. I am lazy and sleep a lot.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    To answer the topic, it wold have to be Salamence.

Also welcome to the Dragon's Den, ChaosLucario!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back