• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I like it! I'm putting that as the topic! Nice job johnny590, new ideas.
    Which Dragon type do you guys think is the strongest (Excluding legendaries)?
    And I'm gonna go with Dragonite on this one, and tyranitar, if we consider it a dragon.

Duh, isn't it obvious?! They don't call it Dragonite for nothing.

I go for Salamence.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Must Join *Twitch*
    I luv dragon type Poke's I consider them the closest to invincible Pokemon.
    I'm a Dragon Trainer on Pearl.

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    I like it! I'm putting that as the topic! Nice job johnny590, new ideas.
    Which Dragon type do you guys think is the strongest (Excluding legendaries)?
    And I'm gonna go with Dragonite on this one, and tyranitar, if we consider it a dragon.

Glad I could help (and you can call me Johnny). :3

Anyways, Tyranitar is pretty strong. Since its a Rock type, a fast and strong Tyranitar could easily K.O. any Dragonite, Gyarados, Salamence, Altaria, Charizard & Aerodactyl.

But, Garchomp and Flygon trump Tyranitar. So does Kingdra and a fast, powerful Gyarados (like most Gyarados are). xP

There's also the fact that even though it can K.O. all of those dragons, they could also learn a move to counter Rock types (Like Altaria using Earthquake or Dragonite using Surf).

I think it matters on the stats the dragon pokemon has. If you have a good set of EV's on a dragon, it can basically take on any of its kind with the right moves.

Johnny590

Years
    Am I the only one that thinks that it would have been epic if Tyranitar were Rock-Dragon?

'Cause he sure as hell looks like it, but for some reason he has that damn Dark side....>_>

and lol Mage.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Creatures inc. Needs to make a Dragon evolution for Eevee! And a cool name Like Dragoneon, or Draconeon
    And yes, Mage, Tyranitar is Smexy ;)

Johnny590

Years
    Creatures inc. Needs to make a Dragon evolution for Eevee! And a cool name Like Dragoneon, or Draconeon

I don't think Eevee should get a Dragon type evolution...it would ruin his Eeveelutions in my opinion. I think it be cooler for a Poison or Ground Type Eevee, Dragon would be too freaking powerful...:P

They should give a 3rd evolve form that has Dragon as a pokemon type to a pokemon who only has one evolved form. xD

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I don't think Eevee should get a Dragon type evolution...it would ruin his Eeveelutions in my opinion. I think it be cooler for a Poison or Ground Type Eevee, Dragon would be too freaking powerful...:P

They should give a 3rd evolve form that has Dragon as a pokemon type to a pokemon who only has one evolved form. xD
    You have a point there, Farfetch'd=Dragon Pheonix?
    Well, it would be cool if Eevee had an evo for every type, since it already has too many

Johnny590

Years
    Nah, I was thinking more like a Fearow evolution which is Flying Dragon, or Tropius getting a Grass-Dragon or an alternate Onix Evolution that is a Rock-Dragon type. xD

DUUUUUUUDE, DUNSPARCE EVOLUTION THAT IS NORMAL-DRAGON. LOL!

They should've left Eevee have the main or most popular types and not veer off into giving it more evolutions, because it already has plenty. If somebody thinks a Psychic, Dark, Grass, Ice, Water, Fire and Electric type isn't enough to go against most pokemon types, you seriously have a problem. :X

P.S: (Let's stop including Eevee in this thread and talk about it in his own Thread. xD)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    If one non-dragon could evolve into a dragon, which would it be?

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I think I'll go with Dunsprance, *Shot*
    I mean, seriously, what's up with Dunsprance not being a Dragon!? *shot again*

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2009
    hey hey i loooooooooove dragons im a dragon taimer my team is all dragons (no legendarys tho) dragonite...flygon...altaria...kingdra...garchomp...salamence

dont bother rating that its just a team i like i wouldnt use it for wi-fi.

ps. id like to be a member please (:

i think there should be a game where the starters all end up being dragons in there final evelution

fire>20>fire dragon>35>fire dragon

water>18>water>40>water dragon

grass>16>grass>50>grass dragon

i thiknk it would pown

Last edited:

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    lol everybody needs to slow down with these trains of thought and imagine for a sec how ridiculous some of these would be as dragons lol. i agree dunsparce should have an amazing dragon evo (magikarp to gyarados relation anybody?) but the majority of those mentioned would be a little weird looking as dragons. like eevee for example. imagine that for a moment *shudders*

and to the earlier question: dragonite is king. garchomp gets ripped to shreds by almost any dragon if its not faster in a heartbeat, since ALL dragons can learn ice beam and use it effectively. besides i think dragonite has the widest ability range to cover itself everywhere. water moves, dragon moves, fire moves, electric, ice.... list keeps goin people lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back