• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • Anyway, Fighting types are better than Dragons. Discuss.

I disagree, which the fact is dragons are elemental types and can mostly fly/levitate. Fighting types maybe better in physical attacks, but lack the variety of attacks.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Welcome hack! And welcome back Gawain, been a while since u been on:)

and about fighting being better than dragon, yeah... No! Dragons have better abilities, a larger move pool, and good/great sp. Atk, def, sp.def.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Welcome hack1!!

Oh, definetly dragon's, most of the dominant Dragons are either legendaries or Psuedo Legendaries, case closed.

I know this isn't about Dragons guys but here goes!!
    What do you think about the new gen v starter sprites?
    They're ok to me. I like the grass one the most..... all i have to say is that they better have some good evos..... and I don't even know what to say about the water type.....

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Is like say that a normal fighter (let's put Bruce Lee for example) can defeat a legendary powerful rival (let's say for example Goku). Dragons are way to betterr and stronger that Fighting pokemons, maybe Lucario is the only one that can put a stop to a Dragon pokemon.

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    They're ok. But at least we have a Grass Charmander :D The fire one is worsest.

They're ok. At least we have Grass Charmander :D The Fire one is worst.

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • ^? lolz

Although for the likes of Tank-Machamp and Hariyama, which can soak up some damage from dragons. Plus watch out for CC and Ice punch(thanks to the gen shift:))

zapdos926

Years
  • ^Like your new theme:) it's chibi, gangsta' absol XD I'm guessing you made yourself.

Man, there has been alot of no activity. Wassup wit' dat?!

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • ^Like your new theme:) it's chibi, gangsta' absol XD I'm guessing you made yourself.

Man, there has been alot of no activity. Wassup wit' dat?!

Yup, it's my original theme last year. Made a lot of improvements using that.

Fighting types are better than Dragons.

D comes before F in the alphabet. Therefore, dragons clearly win.

I also agree with that! XP

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Fighting types are better. I guess that's been decided then.

And as for Shadow's topic..They sort of suck. But I usually judge a starter by there evolutions, so let's just see how it pans out.

zapdos926

Years
  • ^were you being sarcastic about the fighting being better than dragons? because if you weren't, you need to start paying attention. It's hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic because there isn't a sarcasm emoticon...

zapdos926

Years
  • ^and why are you the co-owner?! Sorry, I know that was rude, but I'm pretty sure everyone else agreed dragons were better. Your are so alone...

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I'm co-owner because I am.

And..I'm alone in my opinion yes. But not alone in the fact that Dragon types are inferior to Fighting types.

salochin

Dragon Master
    Years
  • I'm co-owner because I am.

And..I'm alone in my opinion yes. But not alone in the fact that Dragon types are inferior to Fighting types.

Dragons generally are higher when it comes to base stats and can perform a wide range of roles, (e.g. physical sweep, special sweep, wall, etc.) while fighting types are limited to physical and sometimes special sweep (doesn't work to well). Maybe a wall if you're talking machamp but Salamence with 252 atk and 252 spd ev's and it uses fly, Machamp is gone one hit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back