• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Fly is a decent move, and if you say is dopey, then what about protect, endure, fake out, detect, etc are dopey too?

No..Because if you use Fly, then the opponent just switches to something that can tank the hit. eg. Tyranitar, Miltank etc.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Buthow often do people know what pokemon and moves you're going to use? And if you're just playing the story, the cp's never switch pokemon anyway.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Buthow often do people know what pokemon and moves you're going to use? And if you're just playing the story, the cp's never switch pokemon anyway.

Oh my god. Fly is a two turn move, correct?. You use fly, go up in the air. I miss. On my turn I switch out. Your Fly does basically nothing.

And yes, in the story it's fine, but notice I said competitive.

salochin

Dragon Master
    Years
  • No..Because if you use Fly, then the opponent just switches to something that can tank the hit. eg. Tyranitar, Miltank etc.

Then still using a dragonite, use aqua tail on tyranitar, or dynamic punch or something to that effect on Miltank.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Oh my god, you can't be serious. Do you have any idea how competitive Pokemon works? If you've scouted out their moveset, which you should've, then you can predict quite easily what they're going to do. Therefore switch to a counter or stay on.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Don't advertise other fanclubs here. Thank you. It would be appreciated if you deleted your post.

EDIT: Thank you for following the rules.

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Hi guys. Just stopping in.

As for my say in the current 'topic,' I've never been a fan of the fighting type's pokemon designs, but all biases aside, I don't think they're worse than dragons. But, I don't think that they're better, either. I'll agree that fighting types have some good moves and some good stats, but so do dragons. In fact, I'd have to say the same for every type, they each have their own strengths and weaknesses, and it wouldn't be right to say that one type is better than the other.

That's my opinion. Don't think too much of it.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    May I just say that I was drunk when I made that topic.

However true it is.

Also, I'm leaving, seeing as I'm not co-owner anymore, and this place has gone downhill ever since Dukey left. Syndrome came back for a bit, which was good..But..Eh.

Have fun then.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • May I just say that I was drunk when I made that topic.

you were drunk? Metaphorically? Or you meant that too? If you meant it, you have issues. It says your age is 15, I do t know where you're from, or anything like that, but isn't drinking at 15 considered illegal in most countries?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Oh god. Yes it's illegal. Why do you care? because I have a social life and you don't?.

This is precisely why I am leaving.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    I don't think drinking at age 15(illegialy) is a very good social life.

I have a social life and I barely drink, and I'm 21. (and by barely I mean next to never)

Also, Wing attack on a dragon wins this discussion xD whoo hoo.

I was thinking about joining DD, but after seeing the current topic is it usually like this? And is it becomming inactive?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Well it's a great social life, because I'm being social whilst drinking, being social with people that I enjoy being social with. I don't like drink all the time, just maybe, once/twice a week.

Wing Attack doesn't win the discussion, because wing attack is sucky.

Join it, even though it's boring now, if you had joined about a year earlier you would be having a great time.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Well we are just running out of ideas huh?! Dang, we've been on this page for soooo long.

I wanted to apologize for my absence. My Dad passed away a week ago, today was his funeral.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back