• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, welcome!

Dragonite's my favourite too!

And, I'm sure the current canon is, (I read it on Bulbapedia, which tends to keep with whatever is the popular opinion, unless it's definitely incorrect), that all pokemon evolved from Mew, except Giratina, Dialga, Palkia and Arceus

Years
  • best poke i ever had lvl100 dragonite
    moveset
    Flamethrower
    Ice beam
    Thunderbolt
    Wing attack

kicked major butt

Actually, that is very bad. You had no status or special moves. Every attack aside from Wing Attack, which is weak, would be awful because Dragonite's typing doesn't match those moves types. If you had Dragon Dance and performed that twice, along with a Dragon move, that would be a lot better. Since that would be performing STAB. If not that, at least EV your Dragonite...Or change It's moveset.

Anyway, I don't think there will be a third legend. There wasn't in Kanto, there wasn't in Johto. Arceus was put on the podium. Plus, the rumor of new designers would add more to the fact that we wont see one. Also, I think at least some news would have been released around this time if they were to create one...

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Yeah.

God, how about, no more new legends?

And then, if they really feel the need, they could just throw in some unused Sinnoh legends (Heatran, Manaphy, Phione......I'm sure there're more who don't have much of a "legend" to them). Or Arcanine.

Latios/Latias would be able to be thrown in there, as there're two of them...

I can agree with that.

And as for all new members, welcome!

@charizard: same... Sometimes I try to evenly level up my pokemon. But that just tends to hve them be weak by the time I get further into the game...

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Thanks guys for the warm welkome!
    Well about Dragonite, I must have played through all games with dragon team about 10 times each! And Dragonite is by far the best, no the God of Pokemon(Arceus who??) that kickes ass wherever it goes!
    It's the strongest pokemon I ever used, and I used pretty much all of 'em!
    P.S: on the moveset, well for the game through movepool, I think the best is: Aerial Ace, Thunder, Outrage and Brick Break!
    Now as for Wi-fi battles, my personal favourite is: Brick Break, Outrage, Thunderpunch and Giga Impact, the last sweep move nobody expets!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hate to burst your bubble...as much as I love Dragonite, special attacks are rubbish one it. Thunder is a wasted moveslot.

For example, Lance's lv.49 Dragonite against my lv.39 Politoed, with a special defense reducing nature, was only a 3 hit ko. Which meant it got put to sleep, I healed and started attacking :P

Dragonite's best completely offensive moveset:

Fire/Thunder Punch
    Earthquake
    Dragon Dance
    Outrage

That has brilliant coverage (I don't think anything resists the whole moveset), and with Dragon Dance, everything does apocalyptic amounts of damage.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hate to burst your bubble...as much as I love Dragonite, special attacks are rubbish one it. Thunder is a wasted moveslot.

For example, Lance's lv.49 Dragonite against my lv.39 Politoed, with a special defense reducing nature, was only a 3 hit ko. Which meant it got put to sleep, I healed and started attacking :P

Dragonite's best completely offensive moveset:

Fire/Thunder Punch
    Earthquake
    Dragon Dance
    Outrage

That has brilliant coverage (I don't think anything resists the whole moveset), and with Dragon Dance, everything does apocalyptic amounts of damage.
    Thats what my Shiny EV'd Dragonite moveset is XD

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    It does. It makes it so much better, competitively, it's more of a hit and run sweeper, unless it's a Dragon Dancer.

Then again, competitively, you can run Heal Bell.......

Dragonite simply can't break down the OU walls without Dragon Dance.

I made an awesome dragon team, once:

Tyranitar, Aerodactyl, Golduck (Cloud Nine was it's only use. Once the first two are down, I need to stop the damage), Charizard, Dragonite, Kingdra

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
  • hah.. i never use anything BUT offensive moves.. unless it regains health or a weather move (sunny day, rain dance, ect ect)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Neither did i. But I started last year, but then my Wi-fi got cut so I can't battle anymore. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back