• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon's Den V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    What I meant was, if it doesn't get locked, you put a post in this thread, which serves as the new "1st post", in that it contains all the info, like a member list, what pokemon are considered dragons, rules, etc.etc. Then we link it in a couple of our sigs to make it findeable.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    logical?

heh im not sure theres a LOGICAL way to deal with inbreeding between : you, purple, latias, and a gyarados with spicy as jerry springer.

forgive me if i fail to see any logic in that scenario :P

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • I'm all in for the new thread. Just speaking my mind on this as a member, haha.
    By the way, Kregox, what are you talking about?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Well since your talking about closing the thread and starting a new one... your probably not accepting new members ?

But if you are, I think my Name clears everything up about dragons :D

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • I would like to put yor name to a test! ^^
    Anyone can say they know a lot about dragons, but rare do!

Also i don't like the new "first post" idea, cause it will only confuse people, not to mention serching the post when people want to know something about new rules or members!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    But we can't alter the old one...so, really, if we decide to consider new pokemon dragons or not, we can't put them on the first post, can't edit member list...(I've been around ages and I'm not on it....)....it's generally an unpractical one. And we couldn't let it die, as people get bored and attempt to revive it (this place and dragons in general are so awesome, they can't die)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back