• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Dragons' Plight (OOC/SU) (M)

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I vote that Sir Fancypants the Bastian take over as temporary GM while we continue.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Yeah, uhm... I actually told Wooly this as well, but I really don't have the time and energy to take this over, even temporarily :P I'd be much more happy with someone else taking over instead.

Although what I really think we need for now, is just more people posting. Hardly anyone's posted in the IC, and we just need to get things rolling a bit to entertain ourselves 'till we find a new GM.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
I've been doing some thinking, and honestly I feel like I'm going to drop from this RP. Without the original GM I feel like I've wasted my time.

Well maybe not but I have lost a good amount of motivation for it. Anyway, I hope you all happy RPing. See you around on another one.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm afraid I'm out too. This had alot of promise, and this is a perfect example of how something can crash into the ground if just one tiny thing goes missing. Please don't hate the GM for just up and leaving, something probably came up out of nowhere, and RL is always more important than the internet.

Hope to see you guys around in one of the other RPs!

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Yup gonna drop out of this as well for reasons mentioned above.

It's a shame to see this RP crash and burn like this as I felt it had great potential but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Back