• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragons!?

Do you believe in dragons?

• No, way!

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Of, Course!

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • I never really thought about it...

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Kinda, so-so... (I don't know)

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    Do you believe in Dragons? There are 4 types of Dragons... That is if you believe. The types are: Prehistoric, Marine, Forest, and Mountain. Please reply on your opinion of these legendary creatures.

Years
    I'm rather iffy on the subject, myself. I don't believe the more fantastical dragons - like the ones found in fantasy novels and some parts of mythology - ever existed. However, when it comes to creatures that look like dragons, or dragons that could be explained by natural means (such as the ones in that one documentary)...well, I can't say I feel quite the same way.

Whether they're real or not, though, I do like finding out things about them, just because there's such a diverse amount of dragons out there.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Maybe once in the past but certainly not now, aside from a few lizards being wrongly named.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yeah, I believe that dragons could have once existed. Whether it was during the dawn of humans, or before the dinosaurs, I think that if we could have had giant lizards roaming the land, then why not giant lizards with wings? XD

I'm not too sure about the whole "breathing fire" thing...but hey, I love my overactive imagination, so I'll say I believe in that too. ;D

~Kelsey

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Of course they existed. How could you explain old Antartican tribes, the Chinese, and Japanese put drawings of dragons in their old records? They DID exist, but not now.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Komodo dragons aren't actually dragons; their common name is just named after them. 9_9 It's just a lizard.

Anyway, I don't believe in dragons. I might, had I read convincing material surrounding their existance, but as of now, they're just mythological creatures. I don't even believe they may have existed... I just think there's not enough evidence of it. *shrug* o_o;

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I believe in them... and I love 'em!! But about the situation with their existance.... I have never tought about it... but anyway... I don't care if they existsed or not... they will always be around us.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i would say i'm more of so-so on the topic, though i prefer the Fastasy style ones, and like the color classified ones than those 4 groups above
    i believe, but i say there are a lot more than just 4 groups

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    DEC said:
    Do you believe in Dragons? There are 4 types of Dragons... That is if you believe. The types are: Prehistoric, Marine, Forest, and Mountain. Please reply on your opinion of these legendary creatures.

So you saw the documental in Animal planet, lol i think it is truth, the little dragon haved a sword staved in his chest.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    DarkPegasus said:
    I once saw a documenatry about them, talking about something how they found a frozen dragon in Transilvania or something like that. And yea I belive that they are real.
    Mwar, they found her in a mountain in Romania ^^; wehter Transylvania is there or somewhere else I don't know but... heh. *has The Last Dragon on DVD* Anyway, I believe that the Dragons still exist, awaiting a time when the human race is again worthy of their wisdom, purity, and guidance. I also believe that they can sense those who truly believe in them and guide them from beyond.

Back