• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragons!?

Do you believe in dragons?

• No, way!

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Of, Course!

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • I never really thought about it...

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Kinda, so-so... (I don't know)

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I usually have an open mind when it comes to stuff like this. I'd say maybe, because I wonder a lot of things. But for some reason, I dont believe in the dinosaurs *ducks tomatoes* I also believe that horses were once unicorns and that there may be some
    still around.......

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Awe......but some dragons have wings and don't even use them j/k....I think dragons existed a long time ago. I saw a documentary on them and I beleive that the final ones were a mother and it's child. The child died 1st then the mother last.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Kratos said:
    Awe......but some dragons have wings and don't even use them j/k....I think dragons existed a long time ago. I saw a documentary on them and I beleive that the final ones were a mother and it's child. The child died 1st then the mother last.
    Yes, mwar, that was TLD. I cried when those murderous humans slaughtered that helpless little Dragon... T_T

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    Yeah...if I was there I would have killed those men and left them for the dragons. DRAGON EXISTED AND THAT IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR ATLEAST MY OPINION!

Last edited:

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    *sigh* Mwar... yeah? Dragons do not deserve to die other than by the natural course of nature? anyway, I doubt this is meant to be used for this sort of discussion so? before people start getting into moral arguments about Dragons and causing the thread's closure... ummm? yeah.

Years
    Tch. Dunno about that, I for one think there's just a few left slumberin' somewhere far away an' I think they were forced ta seal themselves that way ta save themselves. Tch. Dunno if they're waitin' for man ta change or if they need ta be awakened, but I think they can see those that believe in 'em in their dreams just as we believers dream about 'em. ^_^
    Man, I'm REALLY gonna have ta find that doc an' dld it one day!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I believe~ I wish that I could see more regularly though.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Yeah, I believe in dragons. I just believe that they existed, not that they exist right now.

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    I'd like to believe that dragons might exist, but to believe in their existence just after watching 1 documentary--no matter how good it is--is a bit silly. It's sillier than believing that everything in the Bible is 100% true, and THAT'S silly. Okay, I'll stop now before things get heated. But you get my point. Dragons are great, but I can't say for sure that they are or ever have been real. Who knows, maybe dragons really DO exist, but not as physical beings. Maybe their real existence is in the hearts of people...

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    i think so Even if they aren't on this planet i think they are real.

But me thinks they would only be Prehistoric ones.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I believe in dragons, but there are not only four types of Dragons. You just got that from Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real. I deeply believe in dragons (and KNOW they exist) and I know there are more than four types of dragon.

Years
    Lol, if y'only knew tha desperation with which I search for that doc... eh? It's got an alternate title? o.0 *searches it* Dude!! I found it!! ...no slots available!! >_<;;; *waits* Thanx jhgghyu!!

Sapphire Skitty

Litterally!
    Years
    Yes, I do believe that dragons existed at one time. I watched it on animal planet. They breath fire by eating some kind of mineral, then mixing it with hydrogen, which comes from their wings to help them fly. They even found a dead dragon in the cave!

Maybe they didn't exist, I dunno. But I will always believe that they were real. Maybe on another part of the world, there is an awesome place where they roam freely, untouched by nosy scientists.

Usohachii_Pot

Prepare....for the 4th Gen.
    Years
    DEC said:
    Do you believe in Dragons? There are 4 types of Dragons... That is if you believe. The types are: Prehistoric, Marine, Forest, and Mountain. Please reply on your opinion of these legendary creatures.
    You're wrong...dragons do not live in the sea. You're getting mixed up with sea serpents.

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
    Usohachii_Pot: In the Animal Planet Movie, it said that Desert, Mountain, and Forest Dragons originated from Marine Dragons.

jhgghyu: I also believe in all kinds of elemental dragons (Such as: Ice & Thunder)

Back