• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Draw me a Winter Wonderland! [NYE THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Member name: TwilightBlade
    Image/ Link of image/ Spoiler with image:
    Spoiler:

Explain how it fits the theme: Holiday Teddiursa is ready to cuddle with you~ Throughout December, I think of Christmas decorations and presents. I like receiving and collecting stuffed animals, so I thought the little teddy bear Pokemon, Teddiursa, would be cute to sketch, scan, and color. Cheers.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Member name: HackDeoxys
    Image:
    Frosty the snowman:
    Spoiler:

Why it fits the theme: It's frosty the snowman. Do I really have to explain that?

MysticFlames

~Fedoras~
    Years
    So mine's a little sketchy and made kinda quickly, but I guess I do like the result. =]

Member name: MysticFlames
    Image/ Link of image/ Spoiler with image:
    Spoiler:

Click for a bigger version... though I'm not sure why you'd zoom into my sketchy outlines. XD
    Explain how it fits the theme: Well... it's a winter scene. I'm not quite sure how to explain it other that. XD

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Member name: Bluerang1
    Image:
    Spoiler:

Explain how it fits the theme: It's Touko with a winter hat blowing snow!

It was meant to be digital art but due to complications, it isn't. But it actually looks good like this, this drawing kept her hotness ^_^ but cold... xD I didn't have brown so used pencil for the hair. I digitally added the background and blown snow.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    Member name: aragornbird
    Image:
    Spoiler:

Explain how it fits the theme: Fireworks to over a winter landscape to usher in the New Year. Also, bunnies to represent the year of the rabbit.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    The results are in!

It was a pretty tight contest, but we've reached a decision. Good job to all who entered, and congratulations to the following winners:

1st Place: aragornbird
    2nd Place
    : MysticFlames
    3rd Place
    : TwilightBlade

Thanks for entering! Happy New Year, and may you all have an awesome 2011. :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I had a lot of fun drawing. Maybe I would have improved my drawing if I had a tablet. :P Congrats to all the winners, though! Your drawings look awesome!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Congrats to the winners! I can't believe I placed third. o.o

Although I lack a tablet too, I'm not gonna stop trying. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back