• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Dream World: Worth the wait? [ #29 ]

Worth waiting for?

• Total voters

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
  • It was.. okay I guess. Nothing special, but a good addition. I don't really care about it that much, though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I technically waited about a week or so after it was launched to use it, and I think it was worth waiting for. I mean, that's why I put up with the lag and such and all those errors... it's all worth it for the points!

/totally converted

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • I liked the Dream World, the first pokemon I got which was today was a Shinx :) So that's pretty cool, I like Luxray for non competitive purposes :)

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
    Years
  • Fortunately I had access to wifi for a very brief (and I mean like 10 minutes) period around here so I got to register and got my code and stuff. Haven't really had much time to explore but to me it just seems sortof like a cutesy thing. Not really into those. Guess I can't judge until i find a working wifi connection and try it though.

Xena

I have many skills.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2012
    I think it was worth the wait, but I don't like Fennel. Sometimes it just freezes and I half to refresh the page. The load times are killer, too. Other than that I really like it.

Back