• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreams.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
I dream alot. Usually a Nightmare... -.- and sometimes its just random. Like a week ago I dreamed that I was being chased by Pedobear -.-

The Void

hiiiii
Years
I had a weird dream last night.

I remember clearly that I was sitting on my bed. I was compulsively putting my hand to my mouth repeatedly.

At first, I ate some sort of dirt. I coated my mouth with it, and then moved on to the next thing. I started eating leaves, and then cake, and then croutons.

Then I spit it all out, and then started eating sugar. Then I woke up.

I have no idea what it means

Uh... maybe you're a hungry person with a sweet tooth? o_o''

---

Anyway, I rarely get any nightmares lol... but I think I remember somehow being chased by a Wild Pokemon... if that's counted as a nightmare xD

Anyway on the topic of lucid dreaming, I have yet to do it, but thanks for the post anyway Impo lol. Might save me from nightmares-- if I ever have one. Although I've been aware that my dreams were dreams once, probably because my mind was subconsciously doing a reality check.

Also, I just read an article about false awakening where the dreamer wakes up in his dream and even lucid dreamers believe they're really awake and no longer in a dream. During this state, he does his usual morning rituals (go to the shower, brush teeth, etc.) then "falls back asleep." It's a scary thought, as it can happen more than once, and I'd never want it to happen to me, but I'd definitely like to know your opinions on this. Has anyone experienced this before?

Also, has anyone here sleepwalked before? I'm sure I have, as I've done it down the stairs, to the toilet, and back up again lol...

Okay this whole thing's making me sleepy. I feel like catching a Musharna from the Dreamyard now lol. kthxbai

zzz...

Last edited:

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
I've usually have false awakenings after a lucid dream, and have sleepwalked several times. I test if I can drop a watermelon from the sky. If not, it's real.

Sir Codin

I had a dream where I had a term paper due in a day that I hadn't started yet. So I try to fire up my word processor and my computer gives me this message:

"I'm sorry, Tyler. I'm afraid I can't do that."

Scariest dream I had in a while.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
My dreams are honestly horrible, at least the ones I remember. Therefore I pretty much hate when I have dreams.
They are either very horrible and scary situations or just things that will never happen that make me incredibly sad. I wish there was a way to just not dream at all.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Lately I haven't had any dreams I can solidly recall which is strange for me, I usually have quite vivid dreams...at least I haven't had realistic nightmares...I tend to have lucid versions of them...

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
My dreams are honestly horrible, at least the ones I remember. Therefore I pretty much hate when I have dreams.
They are either very horrible and scary situations or just things that will never happen that make me incredibly sad. I wish there was a way to just not dream at all.

The more unusual/horrifying a dream is, the longer you're going to remember it, which really sucks. I can't remember any of my good dreams, even though I have so many as opposed to bad ones.

I don't know if there's a way to make yourself not dream anything, honestly. It seems impossible, but maybe...?

Try swapping pillows or mattresses to get rid of those nightmares. It always stinks to get those multiple times in a row.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Also, I just read an article about false awakening where the dreamer wakes up in his dream and even lucid dreamers believe they're really awake and no longer in a dream. During this state, he does his usual morning rituals (go to the shower, brush teeth, etc.) then "falls back asleep." It's a scary thought, as it can happen more than once, and I'd never want it to happen to me, but I'd definitely like to know your opinions on this. Has anyone experienced this before?

Also, has anyone here sleepwalked before? I'm sure I have, as I've done it down the stairs, to the toilet, and back up again lol...

Done both.

False awakening: I had a nightmare with that once. It was like a nightmare within a nightmare; I "woke up" after a nightmare and thought "if I can just see my mom I'll be less scared". I then went outside and saw my mom...who proceeded to attack me. Then I really woke up and I was so scared that I just sat in my bed and cried for like an hour lol.

Sleepwalking: I used to do that all the time, not so much anymore though. I also sleeptalk, have conversations with people, and get really mad when they can't understand me, hahaha.

The Void

hiiiii
Years
Welp. I've researched almost everything about Lucid Dreaming, including its negative effects and how a mistake (ex: opening your eyes while dreaming) could give you a nightmarish image or something >.>

Crap, I'm scared to sleep now. ._.

Back