• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

drinking water

Which drinking water

• Total voters
Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    I don't drink water. I don't really know why, but it activates my gag reflex immediately. To be fair I guess I've only ever tried tap water but I can't imagine bottled water being any better.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Most of the time I drink bottled water. Can't really see myself drinking any other water unless I'm thirsty as hell lol.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Water is water to me. I can't tell a difference between the various kinds of water.

The water in my area is pretty good, so I mostly drink straight from the tap. On summer days, I'll even drink from the garden hose.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Our tap water is fine, so I just drink that. If I'm not at home though, bottled is usually what I have~ nothing too spectacular to report on the water front.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    I'll really drink anything I can get, though I don't really remember ever having boiled water before :o I guess it isn't so common where I live. I really love water, overall, so I'm down to clown B)

Years
  • Generally i don't drink so much water (i know it's bad) but i mostly drink tap water and mineral rarely.

P.S In the last vote result: Or you just don't care as long it is not poisonous. If you have time you can fix it and change it to: Or you just don't care as long as it is not poisonous just grammar adjustment :) lol

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Our country's water is safe to drink straight from the tap, but our family still filters the water. Because... I dunno.

I went to Australia and was quite intimidated by the price of bottled water. I drank tap water throughout the entire trip and I survived. (obviously an exaggeration, but I guess I'm okay with tap water as long as it's stated safe)

Years
  • My first instinct is to go to the tap. I've been drinking tap water for years and years, no problems whatsoever. Only time I won't prefer it is if the water from the tap tastes funny (I had forgotten about this, but I suddenly remember my grandmother's old place and her weird-tasting tap water...tasted sandy or something, it was so odd), but even then I would still drink it if I need to.

I'll drink other kinds, although bottles tend to be a "if they're the only things around" kind of deal, since I don't buy them myself.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i usually just drink tap water and use refillable water bottles. i'm really against using bottled water unless i really need it as it just creates a lot of waste

Years
  • I drink filtered tap water at home, but most of the time I drink Dasani, which is basically mineral water. I work in a Coca-cola warehouse and they supply us with free bottles of Dasani water to keep us hydrated. I much prefer the filtered water, though.

Yukari

I prefer filtered water. I've used tap water a lot but... It doesn't taste as good. x:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I drink bottled water. Sure, it's an absolute scam, but I like the taste of it more than tap water. But that doesn't mean I don't drink tap water.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Ya i really could care less since most of the water goes through a filtration system several times here before even being pumped out of the faucets but thats not to see its exceedingly clean so i mostly get water from the built in filter from the fridge which tastes fine plus its always cold :3

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I usually drink straight from the tap, what we would call "city water" here (so public water, what most people use).

Some folks in my family are from more country areas where they use well water instead. They swear they can taste a difference in water and any "city water" is nasty to them.

Me? I don't taste a difference. Water is water. As long as it is clear, safe and doesn't smell I'll drink it and can't tell a difference.

Back