• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drinking?

helix

tea-binger.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I never understood the appeal of alcohol. Sipping it when I was younger, I found it tasting odd, particularly beer. I prefer wine, but honestly, I just don't drink. From hearing tales of hangovers and throwing up, I even have a slight fear of becoming drunk. Go ahead and laugh at me.

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • Drinking is way below my league of coolness, therefore I choose not to do it. Never done it before either.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have had the extremely occasional sip of wine at home with my parents, but I have never drank more than just a sip, nor have I ever been drunk. I don't ever plan to at this age, and I know it's too soon for me to say "I don't ever plan on drinking, even when I become of age." I know quite a few people at my school who party and get drunk quite a bit, and I'd rather lead a different (and healthier) lifestyle from them.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • I only have one or two pints of lager once a week. I don't go out with people on Friday nights and get drunk off my face. There's just no point.

I do enjoy sitting back with a nice cold pint infront of the TV on a Friday reflecting a long school week.

I will never smoke. Ever. I may go with the tradition and have a cigar when my child is born, but beyond that, never. I had to sit and watch my Grandfather die of lung and skin cancer because of it. And because I was so young, I didn't understand what death meant until then. Same goes for drugs.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2016
    say what! son i go out atleast once a week and get crunk lmao...lots of dancing of course though!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I have an occasional glass of wine, about one every month. I usually get the opportunity when I go with my Stepdad on business trips, and there are open bars and the like at these conferences.

I'll never smoke though, I've seen what it does to people

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I don't drink at all. I had some unidentified alcoholic beverage when I was younger, and that has deterred me up to this point in that it was mind-shatteringly disgusting.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2008
    I do not like drinking. I also hate drinkers. In my opinion, drinking is dangerous to our health.

DMNT

Prismatic.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    I have never had an alcoholic beverage and do not ever plan to have an alcoholic beverage either.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Drugs are the stupidest things on earth. Very dumb.

I never knew that drugs and alcohol were the same thing; very dumb of me.

As for me, I'd never drink in my life. And I'm not just "saying that now," I'm really serious.

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
  • Nope, I don't need to be hammered on a friday night. I mean I've had alcoholic beverages before but I don't need to indulge. I don't really like the taste of beer anyway and if I'm going to drink it has to taste good!

I've never smoked or done illgeal drugs either, I find it pointless.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I never drank in my life. Hopefully I'll never do it. >> It's so..unhealthy, for me that is.

It's healthy if it's in moderation. If you get drunk every night your gonna become ill. A drink once in a while is ok.

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
    Years
  • I used to but they I stoped. My friends and I always carry cameras with us for memories of our last year in highschool and sometimes we would see pictures and be like "when did we do this" some of us would remeber a little but never the whole thing so we decided that if alcohol was gonna make us lose the memories we were seeking, then alcohol was out.

Marx

Banned
    Years
  • I get plastered every friday night. Except tonight, though.
    Let this be known, I do get drunk, and I most likely will post something unintentionally, so forgive me if I do so. D:
    AND, I will also give off a fair warning. No one of the opposite sex should PM during this period. :[ rofl

KaniTheri

The Lopunny Queen
    Years
  • Drinking is fun and all but it's super easy to overdo it. It's really difficult to get a decent moderation thing going when you first start, and before you know it you're hooked. I quit drinking recently, really, and probably won't start again soon.

Back