• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DS Discussion Thread

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I have a Pink DS Lite. I always wanted a DS Lite, and I finally have one. It is in great condition. Just a few scratches on the casing. And then I found out that they brought out the DSi! I wish I waited a little longer for the DSi. But it got everything that I got already...like a camera. But what really drew me in to it is you can download games for it. Just like the Wii. I am sad...I wish I waited. I didn't even know that was possible. You can't do that for your DS Lite.

Last edited:

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    A Black DS Lite. It's my second one.

I prefer DS Lite because it can play GBA games, which is something I do quite often.

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    I have a polar white DS Lite. I really want to upgrade or get a new one though. Mine has a hinge crack and the r button no longer works.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Well sweeties I have:
    Blue DSi
    White DS lite
    Japanese Pikachu DS lite
    Crimson DS lite
    Electric Blue DS
    Platinium DS

Yes, I do have a lot. =p[/color\

Fail...

anyways I got Black and White Lite DS but sold the Black one and the White one broke so now I play Xbox 360...

kylie

Trainer and Contestant :D
    Years
    I have a metallic pink DS lite.

It's quite pretty to me plus it's special 'cause I got it from my cousin (:

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    My first one was a White DS Lite, but it cracked along the hinges and finally broke so the screen doesnt stay up. I replaced that with an older Blue Classic DS which I like much better. Bricks FTW.

.Bullet

My Valentine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    Currently, all I have is a Black DSi. I didn't get it for the camera, it's slimmer and has the GBASP-style buttons (they click).

I have had these in the past (going chronologically):
    Silver DS Origin (Origin = the original Phat ones)
    Blue DS Origin
    White DS lite
    Black DS lite
    Crimson DS lite
    Blue/Black DS lite
    Silver DS lite

And now I have my black DSi, which I'm perfectly content with.

Zodiac Realm

I'm a Negative Creep~
    Years
    I borrowed my cousin's DSI for months until he remembered I had it Dx so now I'm stuck with my crappy ole Black lite.

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
    A blue DSi. I've had the other two models as well, but both have broken.... It was luck, actually, because out of all the DS versions, I like the DSi the most. I plan on getting whatever successor Nintendo releases next.

Back