• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DS Discussion Thread

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    A DS Lite.

As old as it is, it's not in terrible shape. But that's prolly because I haven't hardly used it the past 2 years :P

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    The original DS that I got for Christmas back in 2004.

It's broken now, though. It fell off of my bed, and I stepped on it... The top screen "cracked" on the inside.

Makes me really angry to be honest. This of course happened right after the announcement of Golden Sun DS and Pokemon HG/SS.

It's funny though, the DS is still fully functionable aside from the top screen being so cracked that I can't see what's going on. (although it still "works") So I can still play GBA games on the bottom screen, and I can play Animal Crossing Wild World too, as it relies so heavily on the bottom screen that the top screen really isn't needed.

But seriously that is just my luck. I'm just in the position right now to get a new DS... T_T I really want to play Golden Sun DS so bad when it comes out, and I would totally have been buying HeartGold when it came out... But these are just the kind of things that happen to me technology-wise. I would have asked for a DS Lite for Christmas, but a computer was sooo much more important because of course both computers, including the laptop I purchased only a few years ago for college had to fail.

And yeah paying for classes and getting a tenor saxophone (going to become a requirement for me pretty soon) are much higher on the priority list.

Enjoy HeartGold/SoulSilver for me everybody, okay?

Years
    Well, I have a silver DS phat, a white DS lite, and a candy blue DSi. All of them are launch models, too. I don't really use my DS lite and my original DS that much (unless I'm on a Pokémon craze), so I just lend them out to friends when a game comes out that they want to play, along with my other flash card.

Hallylicious

アラン
    Years
    How much is a DS in Japan?

I am pretty sure this is the right thread, tell me if it isnt.

But i am going to Japan later in the year and i am wondering how much the DS' are there.

Someone told me they are really cheap.

Zet

Years
    This is probably more suited for Other Games. And if you already have a DS you shouldn't have to worry about not being able to play DS games on them since there's no region protection for them... Unless there is region protection now.

Back