• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
  • This Mimikyu front is by me.
    Btw, be careful on that backsprite of Mimikyu, the ears are reversed.

If you really want something which look like the RSE sprite, I guess you should change the color palette.
    Take something near the mawile colors. I guess it will work very well. ;)

Good luck on this project, keep the Fangame hype alive!

Front Sprite actually by noscium

I'm very sorry for the improper crediting... I'll be correcting it immediately... We are using DS-style shades actually and will use Sugimori colors in the future... :)

alolan_raichu_by_noscium-dadivvj.png

Alolan Raichu
    (Electric/Psychic) Sprite Creator: Noscium from Deviantart

morelull_by_pikafan2000-dadjfzy.png

Morelull (Grass/Fairy) Sprite Creator: Me, Pikafan2000 on Deviantart.

Thanks for those!

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • Hello guys! Its been a long time since I posted here, being Salandit my oldest post. So, here I am! Hello Versekr Dark and thedarkdragon11! I miss you guys!

So, I stopped spriting for a bit, but then I saw Alolan Marowak which kinda represents Hawaiian Poi Dancing, I LOVE FIRE DANCING!!! So I got inspired to do some very minor QCs and a sprite attempt, well here they are, hope you accept and like them. =) =) =)

And oh, most of these are recolored, but some are made like Alolan Marowak. I also did a QC on Bewear's backsprite so it doesn't look too vertically straight. =)

Bewear
    Fsmuygg.png

Drampa
    H8qoa9l.png

Mimikkyu
    Ehd1VG4.png

Alolan Marowak
    o8uvmiH.png

Please give me pointers on what to improve and hope you like it. =)

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Hello guys! Its been a long time since I posted here, being Salandit my oldest post. So, here I am! Hello Versekr Dark and thedarkdragon11! I miss you guys!

So, I stopped spriting for a bit, but then I saw Alolan Marowak which kinda represents Hawaiian Poi Dancing, I LOVE FIRE DANCING!!! So I got inspired to do some very minor QCs and a sprite attempt, well here they are, hope you accept and like them. =) =) =)

And oh, most of these are recolored, but some are made like Alolan Marowak. I also did a QC on Bewear's backsprite so it doesn't look too vertically straight. =)

Bewear
    Fsmuygg.png

Drampa
    H8qoa9l.png

Mimikkyu
    Ehd1VG4.png

Alolan Marowak
    o8uvmiH.png

Please give me pointers on what to improve and hope you like it. =)

Nice! Thanks for the QCs! And your Alolan Marowak back sprite will be the inaugural sprite... {:3}

By the way, I wonder why did you recolor Mimikyu into a shade farther with the Sugimori colors? The previous color is closer...

Here's Morelull (MBCMechachu), colors are quite messed up though because of the color restrictions:
    ClxLmip.png

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • By the way, I wonder why did you recolor Mimikyu into a shade farther with the Sugimori colors? The previous color is closer...

So the Alolan Marowak will be inaugural, so it means its accepted, cool!
    How about my Bewear and Drampa? Are they accepted too?

As for the Mimikkyu, I am so sorry, I don't know why I changed it actually. Hehe.
    I just thought that the colors of the old one looks like its too 3D from afar, so I recolored it. Sorry! =) =) =)

I'll find another way to QC it, thanks again. =)

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years

• So the Alolan Marowak will be inaugural, so it means its accepted, cool!
    How about my Bewear and Drampa? Are they accepted too?

As for the Mimikkyu, I am so sorry, I don't know why I changed it actually. Hehe.
    I just thought that the colors of the old one looks like its too 3D from afar, so I recolored it. Sorry! =) =) =)

I'll find another way to QC it, thanks again. =)

Bewear and Drampa QCs are definitely accepted too...

No need to apologize... {:3}

EDIT: Here's my attempt of an "Entermaid" (fishbowlsoul90) resize, I'm having problems with the hair and the eye:
    qo3jdxH.png

I hope someone can finish this... Thanks!

EDIT: Here are new and update sprites posted in the OP:

Alolan Marowak (front sprite by Elazulmax and xiechayghe; back sprite by PandiRocks@17):
    Doaz0QV.png

Bewear (front sprite by fishbowlsoul90 and thedarkdragon11; back sprite by Kevin RDS, QC by PandiRocks@17):
    3HlTAC8.png

Drampa (front sprite by fishbowlsoul90, HeXeR and thedarkdragon11; back sprite by HeXeR, QC by LuckyLucci and PandiRocks@17):
    fh6agu1.png

Last edited:

xiechayghe

Jacks
    Years
  • Morelull (Elazulmax, Pikafan2000 on DeviantArt and me *
    I combine them by color correction*)
    3_by_xiechayghe-dadkhyf.png

Alolan Meowth Icon (MrDollSteak (Meowth Normal, and me (I do it to Alolan Meowth))
    9ch9kq2_by_xiechayghe-dadkkab.png

Last edited:

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • qo3jdxH.png

I hope someone can finish this... Thanks!

I have loved Entermaid since the day I saw it, so, I have finished it! If I say so myself, Entermaid looks beautiful in my QC. Entermaid is very beautiful, so Milotic, be careful! Here it is. Hope you guys accept and like it. =)

As for my mistake a while ago, I have redone and QCed the Mimikkyu into a beauty and DSey. Hope you accept it too! =)

Entermaid
    uxaFJfM.png

Mimikkyu
    LbdZy1T.png

Might I suggest something on the layout of the OP? For neatness, I'd suggest that you put in all the sprites accepted whether or not it has a backsprite. Just for cleanliness, and to fill up the spaces. IMO, it will make it look "complete" in some way. Just a suggestion and I hope some would "aye". Thanks! =)

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Morelull (Elazulmax, Pikafan2000 on DeviantArt and me *
    I combine them by color correction*)
    3_by_xiechayghe-dadkhyf.png

Alolan Meowth Icon (MrDollSteak (Meowth Normal, and me (I do it to Alolan Meowth))
    9ch9kq2_by_xiechayghe-dadkkab.png

I'm not sure with the Morelull but I'll let members decide for that... Alolan Meowth icon will be reserved just like the previous icon submissions as I temporarily suspend icon submissions in the meantime...

I have loved Entermaid since the day I saw it, so, I have finished it! If I say so myself, Entermaid looks beautiful in my QC. Entermaid is very beautiful, so Milotic, be careful! Here it is. Hope you guys accept and like it. =)

As for my mistake a while ago, I have redone and QCed the Mimikkyu into a beauty and DSey. Hope you accept it too! =)

Entermaid
    uxaFJfM.png

Mimikkyu
    LbdZy1T.png

Might I suggest something on the layout of the OP? For neatness, I'd suggest that you put in all the sprites accepted whether or not it has a backsprite. Just for cleanliness, and to fill up the spaces. IMO, it will make it look "complete" in some way. Just a suggestion and I hope some would "aye". Thanks! =)

Uh, the thing with "Entermaid" is that the hair part is not yet finished... Kindly take a look at the hair...
    fishbowlsoul90's original sprite:
    entermaid_by_fishbowlsoul90-da9ladh.png

Resized version + your QC:
    uxaFJfM.png

As you can see, the lower part of the hair is not yet resized since it doesn't fit within the frame...

But rest assured that your QC will be used, and I suggest that should anyone wants to finish the sprite, use PandiRocks@17's version... :)

I'm having the same problem with "Robinroot" too, plus its face... So I surrendered resizing it...

With Mimikyu, your QC will be used... Though Noscium said that the front sprite's ears are in their wrong sides...

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • Uh, the thing with "Entermaid" is that the hair part is not yet finished... Kindly take a look at the hair...
    fishbowlsoul90's original sprite:
    entermaid_by_fishbowlsoul90-da9ladh.png

Resized version + your QC:
    uxaFJfM.png

As you can see, the lower part of the hair is not yet resized since it doesn't fit within the frame...

With Mimikyu, your QC will be used... Though Noscium said that the front sprite's ears are in their wrong sides...

Oh! So that's what you meant by "finish" I'd be glad to do it, but it won't be the same, because I'll just draw it from scratch, would that be okay? Here it is!

Entermaid
    VIHYcti.png

Also, about Mimikyu's ear problems, I'll do that too, that's very minor. =)
    Here it is, finished. =)

Mimikyu
    0l13WHL.png

About Robinroot, I'd say, if you can't resize, let Versekr Dark resize it, HE IS THE MASTER OF RESIZING.
    But don't give up man! You can do it! =)

Also, as for Panthster, the resize isn't good IMO, because it the hands are too long in a bad way and the legs are resized improperly, that's just my opinion though. If possible too, let Versekr Dark resize it too. =)

How about my neatness suggestion, will you go onto that? =)
    And oh, if possible, could you post here all the accepted front sprites of the other Pokemon without backsprites? I'd love to QC all of them. 'Til then, I'll work on my new favorite Pokemon Entermaid. =)

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • ????Help me??
    bandicam_2016_08_11_14_06_37_482_by_xiechayghe-dadkxx5.jpg

Sorry, this is not the right thread for that problem...

Oh! So that's what you meant by "finish" I'd be glad to do it, but it won't be the same, because I'll just draw it from scratch, would that be okay? I assure it won't look bad. =)

Wait for my update thedarkdragon11. =)

About Robinroot, I'd say, if you can't resize, let Versekr Dark resize it, HE IS THE MASTER OF RESIZING.
    But don't give up man! You can do it! =)

Also, as for Panthster, the resize isn't good IMO, because it the hands are too long in a bad way and the legs are resized improperly, that's just my opinion though. If possible too, let Versekr Dark resize it too. =)

How about my neatness suggestion, will you go onto that? =)
    And oh, if possible, could you post here all the accepted front sprites of the other Pokemon without backsprites? I'd love to QC all of them. 'Til then, I'll work on my new favorite Pokemon Entermaid. =)

Sure, why not? As long as you're willing to make one... :) Thanks too!

Yes, Versekr Dark is good in resizing and reposing sprites, though we can't force/request him to do something that he might not want to do... Let's wait for people to voluntarily resize sprites instead... :)

I'm also not too satisfied with the "Panthster" resize, especially with the hand... I almost gave up with the hand part before too... But I think it's because of the arms and legs poses? The original sprites even exceeds 96x96 frame, and the larger the sprite is, the more that I'm having difficulty resizing it properly... :(

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • No its the backsprite which have the reversed ears. ;p

Oh I see... I'm very sorry to everyone for the false information...

Oh! So that's what you meant by "finish" I'd be glad to do it, but it won't be the same, because I'll just draw it from scratch, would that be okay? Here it is!

Entermaid
    VIHYcti.png

Here it is, finished. =)

Mimikyu
    0l13WHL.png

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience... I gave you a wrong information... It is the back sprite which has a wrong ear sides...

And that's a nice solution for "Entermaid"! I think I'll be crediting you as one of the collaborators for that sprite instead of being it's QC since you did some major tweak...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years

• Its okay for Mimikyu, I'm fixing it right now. =)
    About Entermaid, IKR! It looks finished now! =)
    She's very majestic. =)

Thanks!

Here are some other sprites that might get your interest:
    Complete Zygarde (MilanesaCosmica):
    zYG100_zps9oxybfls.png

He's having problems with the head...

Mega Medicham (Versekr Dark):
    NgEwkjg.png

It needs some QC (mostly with the ribbons)...

Mega Gyarados (charizardzaken):
    jeVuT2c.png

Needs makeover...

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • Thanks!

Here are some other sprites that might get your interest:
    Complete Zygarde (MilanesaCosmica):
    zYG100_zps9oxybfls.png

He's having problems with the head...

Mega Medicham (Versekr Dark):
    NgEwkjg.png

It needs some QC (mostly with the ribbons)...

Mega Gyarados (charizardzaken):
    jeVuT2c.png

Needs makeover...

I might be able to do the Gyarados and Medicham, but for Zygarde, other than the fact that I hate Zygarde, I can't do him, he's too complicated. But most importantly, I'll prioritize the Gen VII Pokemon. Thanks for liking and accepting dude! =)

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years

• Of course. =)
    Now, I'll work on the Gen VII Pokemon QC. And what about my suggestion? Would you mind posting the ones without backsprites in the OP? So, like I said before, it will look more completed. =)

I used to do that before... But that would be somewhat pointless if we switch everything to links, just like how sprites are presented in the resource threads... I'll be switching them within this week... :)

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • I used to do that before... But that would be somewhat pointless if we switch everything to links, just like how sprites are presented in the resource threads... I'll be switching them within this week... :)

That's ok. =)
    Thanks for sending the others to me, I'll do my very best to QC them.
    Just a question, did you accept my Entermaid and Mimikyu? And do you like my QCs?

Back