• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years

• That's ok. =)
    Thanks for sending the others to me, I'll do my very best to QC them.
    Just a question, did you accept my Entermaid and Mimikyu? And do you like my QCs?

No worries! And thanks for your initiative to help in QC-ing... :)
    Yes and yes... I'll be posting Mimikyu later or tomorrow (it's already evening here in my time zone)...

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • No worries! And thanks for your initiative to help in QC-ing... :)
    Yes and yes... I'll be posting Mimikyu later or tomorrow (it's already evening here in my time zone)...

Okay, okay. BTW, I have already QCed some of the Alola Pokemon, the only ones whom I did not QC is Oricorio Pa'u and Morelull, because Oricorio Pa'u's resized sprite is to smooshed for me to QC, while Morelull doesn't give me choices on what to QC. But here are the other ones! Hope you like them once more. =) =) =)

Wishiwashi (Solo Form)

C6qk9vX.png

Alolan Ninetales
    m1a3Qyj.png

Alolan Sandslash
    IZihw6W.png

Baile Oricorio
    AkTbPRU.png

Pompom Oricorio
    2o4dJVl.png

Sensu Oricorio
    FMqY44r.png

Nuikuguma (I prefer to call it Babear in English, Babear BTW is a Fakemon I made)
    h0xBMnw.png

Sunabaa (I prefer to call it Sandghousle in English)
    HS4sM5Q.png

Pyukumuku
    w7KcvRM.png

I hope you guys like it and accept it. Thanks thedarkdragon11 for providing me the originals. =)
    If you have more, I'd be happy to QC. Sorry for the Megas and Zygarde, I didn't QC them because I feel like its good. =)

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Wth why did you change Mimikyu's sprite

The previous one is too large...

Okay, okay. BTW, I have already QCed some of the Alola Pokemon, the only ones whom I did not QC is Oricorio Pa'u and Morelull, because Oricorio Pa'u's resized sprite is to smooshed for me to QC, while Morelull doesn't give me choices on what to QC. But here are the other ones! Hope you like them once more. =) =) =)

Wishiwashi (Solo Form)

C6qk9vX.png

Alolan Ninetales
    m1a3Qyj.png

Alolan Sandslash
    IZihw6W.png

Baile Oricorio
    AkTbPRU.png

Pompom Oricorio
    2o4dJVl.png

Sensu Oricorio
    FMqY44r.png

Nuikuguma (I prefer to call it Babear in English, Babear BTW is a Fakemon I made)
    h0xBMnw.png

Sunabaa (I prefer to call it Sandghousle in English)
    HS4sM5Q.png

Pyukumuku
    w7KcvRM.png

I hope you guys like it and accept it. Thanks thedarkdragon11 for providing me the originals. =)
    If you have more, I'd be happy to QC. Sorry for the Megas and Zygarde, I didn't QC them because I feel like its good. =)

I'm not really happy with the Pa'u Oricorio resize so that's fine... Morelull on the other hand, I'm not sure if I reduced the colors well (the original sprite has more colors)... Yes, the sprites will be used... {:3} Ah yes, if you really want to QC more sprites, did you see the Mega Medicham back sprite (the ribbon; Versekr Dark himself also mentioned that it can be improved) and the Mega Gyarados front sprite (shades and proper body colors)?

are we basing the colors off of sugimori colors?
    cause in the new trailer, alolan marowak's body is a dark purple and the fire on it's bone is a greenish blue
    like this:
    0ZbmBYr.png

Yes, as much as possible... I'll start recoloring soon...

I just got done making some more icons however I have yet to make a frame 2 for them.
    icons_batch_2_by_pikafan2000-dadmyfl.png

Pyukumuku (left), Drampa (Mid-left), Wimpod (Center), Mudbray (Mid-right), Mudsdale (Right).

Nice! Too bad, icons in GBA games are restricted to use only around 3 sets of palettes...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Alolan Vulpix
    alolan_vulpix_by_xiechayghe-dadpvip.png

Set 2

Same case as other icons in the past...

Anyway, Mimikyu QC by PandiRocks@17 is now posted in the OP... How sprites are listed in the OP is now through links, just like how the resource threads list their sprites...

Here are the sprites QC'd by PandiRocks@17 which has no back sprites:
    XH7Y5X1.png
    UL221TX.png
    ey0gqHI.png
    hwTOHFr.png
    d9HDCKB.png

L4ihOnH.png
    zE9uh7w.png
    AWKZ2Vz.png
    MSCIVnu.png
    sqxn6Ce.png

Here's a replacement sprite for Pa'u Style Oricorio (JaegerLucciano23):
    Cfgv77k.png

Aside from those sprites, "Panthster" also has no back sprite...

EDIT: Here's Alolan Raichu (Noscium):
    FWHVkn1.png

Obviously, it needs QC, especially with the colors since I reduced it into 16 colors...

Last edited:

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • I'm not really happy with the Pa'u Oricorio resize so that's fine... Morelull on the other hand, I'm not sure if I reduced the colors well (the original sprite has more colors)...

Here are the sprites QC'd by PandiRocks@17 which has no back sprites:
    XH7Y5X1.png
    UL221TX.png
    ey0gqHI.png
    hwTOHFr.png
    d9HDCKB.png

L4ihOnH.png
    zE9uh7w.png
    AWKZ2Vz.png
    MSCIVnu.png
    sqxn6Ce.png

Here's a replacement sprite for Pa'u Style Oricorio (JaegerLucciano23):
    Cfgv77k.png

EDIT: Here's Alolan Raichu (Noscium):
    FWHVkn1.png

Obviously, it needs QC, especially with the colors since I reduced it into 16 colors...

Thanks for accepting my QCs! BTW, I'm already done QC-ing the Alolan Raichu and Oricorio Pa'u! I also changed Oricorio's skirt because the right side doesn't "fit" right for me.

Also, I have redone my Alolan Ninetales by adding a bit more saturation on the blues. And also, I have tried to endeavor the daunting task of creating a Pokemon's backsprite, in this case, Pyukumuku's. And another thing, I have QCed Mega Medicham's backsprite the best way I can. I just did it so Medicham's sprite will be completed, so I included it here.

Hope you like and accept them again.
    1.%20smile.gif
    1.%20smile.gif
    1.%20smile.gif

Alolan Raichu/Psichu
    qaGRVE2.png

Pa'u Oricorio
    VKvUpvh.png

Alolan Ninetales 2.0
    sOGyuLx.png

Pyukumuku 2.0
    lxe4IGo.png

Mega Medicham
    XinwKYA.png

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years

• Thanks for accepting my QCs! BTW, I'm already done QC-ing the Alolan Raichu and Oricorio Pa'u! I also changed Oricorio's skirt because the right side doesn't "fit" right for me.

Also, I have redone my Alolan Ninetales by adding a bit more saturation on the blues. And also, I have tried to endeavor the daunting task of creating a Pokemon's backsprite, in this case, Pyukumuku's. And another thing, I have QCed Mega Medicham's backsprite the best way I can. I just did it so Medicham's sprite will be completed, so I included it here.

Hope you like and accept them again.
    1.%20smile.gif
    1.%20smile.gif
    1.%20smile.gif

Alolan Raichu/Psichu
    qaGRVE2.png

Pa'u Oricorio
    VKvUpvh.png

Alolan Ninetales 2.0
    sOGyuLx.png

Pyukumuku 2.0
    lxe4IGo.png

Mega Medicham
    XinwKYA.png

Nice! Thanks for the QC! First, your Pyukumuku back sprite will be the inaugural sprite! Pa'u Style Oricorio and Alolan Raichu QCs are also accepted... The Mega Medicham back sprite still has the problem with the ribbon pose but it's improved and looks better...

Alolan Ninetales won't be accepted though...

ms3Bo5J.png
    wPMaq79.png

Here's an update with Morelull too:
    HAfkBm1.png

Here's a new sprite listed in the OP:

Pyukumuku (front sprite by Noscium, QC by PandiRocks@17; back sprite by PandiRocks@17):
    LyEhHAx.png

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • Nice! Thanks for the QC! First, your Pyukumuku back sprite will be the inaugural sprite! Pa'u Style Oricorio and Alolan Raichu QCs are also accepted... The Mega Medicham back sprite still has the problem with the ribbon pose but it's improved and looks better...

Alolan Ninetales won't be accepted though...

That's okay for the Alolan Ninetales, as long a you have accepted my previous one. {XD} {XD} {XD}
    Thanks for accepting my Pyukumuku sprite as well, alongside Psichu and Oricorio Pa'u. :) :) :)

As for Mega Medicham, I know. :) :) :)
    I did have problems with the pose, so I just QCed it as a whole.

As for Morelull, I still can't find a way to QC it, hahaha. {XD}
    2.%20laugh.gif
    2.%20laugh.gif

I'll look for more sprites to QC here okay? :)
    1.%20smile.gif
    1.%20smile.gif

Thanks for accepting them!

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years

• That's okay for the Alolan Ninetales, as long a you have accepted my previous one. {XD} {XD} {XD}
    Thanks for accepting my Pyukumuku sprite as well, alongside Psichu and Oricorio Pa'u. :) :) :)

As for Mega Medicham, I know. :) :) :)
    I did have problems with the pose, so I just QCed it as a whole.

As for Morelull, I still can't find a way to QC it, hahaha. {XD}
    2.%20laugh.gif
    2.%20laugh.gif

I'll look for more sprites to QC here okay? :) :) :)
    Thanks for accepting them!

You're welcome man!

Not if you already have a mega venusaur , but here I leave one I did

Mega Venusaur:

uXFy1dl.png

That is the chubbiest, cutest, biggest and best Mega Venusaur sprite I have ever seen! Oh please thread, do accept this one! {:3}{:3}{:3}

The sprite is nice... But the thing is that, Mega Venusaur already has a sprite in the Gen. 6 resource thread... So we can't be featuring that here... Although you can submit that in the Gen. 6 thread... :)

The reason why we are featuring selected ME sprites here is that, those MEs still has no sprite in the Gen. 6 thread... And that ROM hackers can have properly-sized placeholder sprites to use... Later on, all the ME sprites featured here will be submitted in the Gen. 6 thread...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • First of all, loving your work from as a spriter XD. And i notice you put a rotom dex form as a new one? Was this added or your design only ;o;?

Rotom Dex is a new form... It's a real form... ^^

Wishiwashi
    View attachment 79681
    View attachment 79680
    School form sprites made by me

Nice! Especially the way you did Wishiwashi Swarm Form... {:3} Definitely the inaugural sprites!

EDIT: The sprites are now posted in the OP...

k4gkC5a.png

oVjNbSk.png

Last edited:
    Back