• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumbest Insult for liking Pok?mon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Machoke

Your Worst Nightmare!
Years
  • Dumbest Insult for liking Pok?mon

What is the dumbest insult you've received for liking Pok?mon?

and please DO NOT flame in this topic.

I've been mocked a few times by my brother for liking Pok?mon. At one time he said that I cannot get any boyfriends when I watch the movies on a date.

He gave me the comments:

"No wonder nobody likes you. Your only interest is Pok?mon."

as well as

"Your only thing is Pok?mon and the Discovery Channel."

Hey, bro! I like some other stuff besides Pok?mon. Man, sometimes having a younger sibling can be a royal pain in the @$$!!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i've got people telling me i'm gay and retarded. but that's pretty funny, because i'm smarter than most of them, and have a girlfriend... um, more than them?

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    Last year for Halloween, I had this cool costume of Deoxys transformed into a Sandslash. Someone tripped me, and when I got up, there was a splinter in my finger. When I got up, someone noticed the splinter in my finger and said "Dude, you need to quit scratching your head." as he was passing by.

Years
  • "It's Pokaymoen! Did you just see Pikachu blast or Team Rocket last night?"

Yep, that's the most dumbest insult you've ever talked about to a manga fan...

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • First, I thought there was a rule called "No Cencor-bypass" and "No flaming."
    Secondly, people do not use the word "gay" Literally so if you maybe want to re-edit that.
    And lastly, some people don't like Pok?mon and thats their problem isn't it?

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Yeah but we're just saying what the haters originally said.

One time someone said "You like Pogaymon?!" Or something... how rude.

But uh, if i were to change that to a more appropriate level.. it'd be "Pohomosexualmon" so uhh...

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • Yeah the "Come on now, you like Po-- what was it again?"
    But when it comes to a rude word just try to keep it as stars.
    (eg. ***)
    Its trash all over the net, we don't want it here. See yah around

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    what? if we're quoting people then we're not using it directly at anybody, therefore we're not using it as an insult. and it's in no way demeaning to *** (so YOU don't get upset) people, what we're saying is just the truth. *** is in no way a "rude word", it's the way some people feel about other people. and i see no way that emotions can be rude.

Years
  • kid one"y do u still like pokemon?"
    me :blinks: " cuz i do"
    kid one "hahahaha"
    kid two "poke-baby"
    me " ill bet u still like barney!"
    kids 1-2 :blink: walk away shaking heads..

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I really haven't been insulted for it since the 6th grade, but back then it was the usual stuff...actually most of it I can't type here, it's too...err...colorful...

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • MiNuN* said:
    First, I thought there was a rule called "No Cencor-bypass" and "No flaming."
    Secondly, people do not use the word "gay" Literally so if you maybe want to re-edit that.
    And lastly, some people don't like Pok?mon and thats their problem isn't it?

I think there's also an unwritten rule entitled "Leave moderating to the moderators."

You're not a forum leader, just as I'm not a member of the Grammar Police. If I were, I'd condemn you for horribly misspelling the word "censor" and just generally typing incoherently. But like I said, I'm in no position to do so. ='(

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • "You're dumb because you like Pok?mon! It's for little kids!"

PIKA2: Childish little kid, passes school with high grades.
    Insult made by the insulter: Going to summer school, and can't spell the word soda.
    There, prove my point. ^_^

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • *Digs through memories* Oh yes, this happened not but a week ago. Role scene:

Jokestr sits down in the bus, to go home. He is wearing a Lugia sticker on one hand, and Raikou on another.
    Kid: WTF are you wearin?
    Me: uh... Lugia.. and Raikou..
    Kid: You still into that Pokemon ****?!
    Another kid overhears it.
    Kid 2: WTH?
    The second kid reaches and tries to rip off the stickers, attracting alot of attention.
    Kid 3: *stares at me.*

...When I could actually get some privacy, the stickers were barely sticking, so I peeled them off and stuck them to eachother and put it in my backpack...

See these people were kinda my friends but they didn't know I liked Pokemon... Geez I wonder what'll happen when they find out I like J-Pop lol...

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2004
    I think the funniest thing i saw was when a yugi-oh kid walked into the place i was going to play a pokemon tournament and said ah-ha all you gay pokay-man lovers are going to play pokay-man.
    After the tournament started i noticed the kid was still hanging around after all the yugi players left. Guess who i was paired up with fourth round...
    the yugi-oh kid he wasn't good either he looked so desperate to play and he even had a starter deck.
    The other thing is that most surviving pokemon players are all really smaryt from what ive seen

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i had a 9 year old tell me i was an idiot for liking pokemon, he said yu-gi-oh was much better and that i was immature. so i killed him

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Lol. If only it was that easy?

Anyway, not too many people know I like Pok?mon, so? although I occasionally get bugged by my brother? He gives me a bunch of crap like saying I live and worship Pok?mon? I mean, come on! I like other Animes too! Geez?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back