• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumbest Insult for liking Pok?mon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I think I should go to school dressed as James on Halloween dress-up day this year and see what people say...I want to know if anyone even dares insult me :P

A lot of these kids who are saying things to you all sound like total losers o_O;; I, for one, would give them all they give to me. I'm sure a lot of you know a lot of good comebacks, or simply have the ability to successfully intimidate the person saying things to you...people are so darned intolerent of such insignificant things these days...it really depresses me -.-

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Porygon said:
    Lol. If only it was that easy?

Anyway, not too many people know I like Pok?mon, so? although I occasionally get bugged by my brother? He gives me a bunch of crap like saying I live and worship Pok?mon? I mean, come on! I like other Animes too! Geez?

Yeah I only tell other people I hear like Pokemon, that I also do, at school, to further avoid getting picked on. Luckily my brother likes Pokemon though :P

Chairman Kaga said:
    I think I should go to school dressed as James on Halloween dress-up day this year and see what people say...I want to know if anyone even dares insult me

A lot of these kids who are saying things to you all sound like total losers o_O;; I, for one, would give them all they give to me. I'm sure a lot of you know a lot of good comebacks, or simply have the ability to successfully intimidate the person saying things to you...people are so darned intolerent of such insignificant things these days...it really depresses me -.-
    I know some comebacks.. that I do. But usually at school when I'm not around my friends, keep to myself and act like no one's there, and hope no one notices me... you know, tense and stuff. Not sure why.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    I've gotten laughed at and talked behind my back for the "implication" of my liking of Pok?mon. A girl that I used to be friends thought it was funny but weird that I had Pok?mon CDs and videos. I would tell her that my aunt bought them for me as presents since "it was such a popular fad, she assumed I liked it, too" and all that junk. Still, she went around to a few of my friends and told them that I had Pok?mon things then I got wind of what she was saying after a while. Other than that, I never really displayed my interest in Pok?mon to people outside of my family--with the exception of that girl. I freely express to most people now that I like anime and they don't mind it. I can't believe how some people can be so rude if they don't approve of something that suits your fancy. It's like that song: "If it makes you happy...then it can't be that bad..."

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    Ugh, I get made fun of for lots of things such as yu-gi-oh and pok?mon. When I'm not getting teased about liking it, I'm getting teased for hanging out with boys that like it...

Years
    Well, Some of the kids laugh at me for liking Pokemon because it's so old, but the fact is stuff like South Park and Dragonballz is old too, but they watch those. Although Dragonballz is finished now, the thing is they have just admitted they'll automatically hate it and call it childish and stuff as soon as it goes out of fashion. Yet they still let themselves get into things like Yu-gi-oh which they'll probably just hate it when it goes out of fashion or another show comes in fashion.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya but the thing is dbz was allways a kids show and never really populair in america...well compared to pokemon and other anime's...still of course your going to be mocked if your 13 or older and like pokemon it is a show for kids even the anime is aimed at 12 years olds dont know why i still like it...allthough not many people acutally know that i like it.

Years
    im not gonna lie , im 16 and almost a junior, and i still like pokemon. except i only like playing the games. other than that i hate the show and everything else. i mean its only a good rpg. but if people like it all alot im not gonna be a ****khead to them and make fun of them. its what they like and thats their own interest.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Well since it's geared towards smaller children, it's a nice introduction to the RPG format so children will understand that type of game better when they're older...I wouldn't do half as well with RPGs if I hadn't have played pokemon back when I was 12 I wouldn't be half as good or as interested in RPGs as I am now. It's a nice stepping stone for beginning gamers.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    it only sucks next to chrono trigger. otherwise it's like the best. full of replay value.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Pokemon > Chrono Trigger, well that's just me. :P
    But hey, the only RPGs I play are Pok?mon, DemiKids, Super Mario RPG, Mario and Luigi : Superstar Saga, and Final Fantasy: CC.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    i`m going on 13 and all these years i`ve kept my liking of pokemon hidden. whew that was hard. people at my school say its stupid...but this year i might go to a new scool. i wonder if they like pokemon....

Years
    Ahh, this thread... how pathetic can be some people be?. If they saw some pokemon mangas, A certain one of Misty.
    This was from my B/f I minute ago

Him " Remeber, when we went down the road, and watched pokemon Movie 1 together
    Me '' Yeah, you wanna watch the heroes movie? Its on DVD soon "
    Him " You? still like pokemon "
    Me " Its a a good anime; you dont? ''
    Him " No, I got over it ALONG time ago, Its for kiddies, who want a stupid thingy thing ( Cencored words )
    I got my one of my Jap mangas out , and showed it to him
    Me '' is it kiddies anymore ''
    He walked off

^-^ I get called "' pokemon gay isnt it faith, wanna watch stupid thingy again, its for the kids heh ha ha ha ha, youre a wussy ''
    I walk away from most Insults

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Nobody ever disses me, i guess because they're my friends, and I was blunt about it. But i hear others saying other kids are gay, and Pokemon is gay.

Years
    If people find Pokemon so "gay" why do they even care about it?
    Its ironic isnt it?
    They say it sucks and that its lame and, and for kiddies, yet they still care if somebody likes Pokemon

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 13, 2005
    At my school nobody cares I guess they got there own stuff to worry about but some punks at my school still like it.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Uugh...People insulted me a TON about it in 5th grade.
    Kid: Hey Lindsey, is it true your a pokemon master?
    Me:*looks away*
    Kid:She said yes!
    Everyone nearby: *laughs*

Heh, funny really. The ones who insulted me most back then were the biggest pokemaiacs I've ever seen back in 3rd grade...
    The only insult I got about pokemon at all this year (7th grade), was when I was drawing a wolf in my binder because I was bored, one of the rude girly-girls sitting by me said in a mocking voice: "Pikachu! Pikachu! How stupid! Lindsey likes piiiikachu!" Well, in reality I can't stand pikachu's-too popular. And I NEVER draw pokemon at school...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back