• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumbest Insult for liking Pok?mon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikku

I'm not broken...
    Years
    Well, once when I was in Wal-Mart some kid walked up to me and goes "Pokemon... that is /so gay/". I just blinked, looked down and realized I was wearing my Bulbasaur shirt. Before I could say anything, the guy and his friend are walking off and I thought I heard him saying 'fag' or something. People like that are so pathetic... I don't know how they get pleasure from putting other people down and trying to hurt their feelings... Especially by calling someone gay. But teenagers will be teenagers, cruel as most of them are. =\

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    eliana, next time one of them says that to you again, try this...

Sneer at their lack of creativity when finding a way to make fun of you, and that it's just pathetic, and you can also mention their extremely small vocabulary if you want to.

The Kraig

The Evil Scotsman
    Years
    Meh, no one really bothers me about it anymore at school. They all know I'm the school's computer guy. I sometimes take in my X-Box, PS2 or GameCube in for the last day of school (it's usually just a mess around day because hardly anyone shows up on the last day of term). I usually take my gameboy in and play it at breaks (and during class (?_?)) so I think they've just got used to the fact I love all computer games and it's not just something to do with Pokemon. And if they don't like they wouldn't say anything, at least not to my face. I'm 6'2'' of brute power, pissing me off would just be silly.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    The worst insult I have ever encountered is one that my mom uses all the time. "Why does Pokemon still interest you!? It's for little kids!"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... and guess what! She's the only one that cares! Even my friends (who have only recently found out) don't care. ARG!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    They always think that PM is for lil kids!
    Annoying.

My school doesn't do that to me. But they do something worse!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Pine said:
    How can they do something worse if they aren't doing anything?
    They did something of course.

Look at my post on page 2...

It is so bad that I don't want to say it again.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    Oh, that thing.

I didn't quite understand it though...oh well. I don't need to know.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Pine said:
    Oh, that thing.

I didn't quite understand it though...oh well. I don't need to know.
    They suggested that since Jynx put her hands on her b0()p$ in RBY versions, Gengar must be putting his hand must be on his pen**$

So when they ever saw me, they go in pairs and one puts her hands on her b**p$ and the other one grabs the cloth on her skirt between stomach and legs(so that "something" "sticks out")
    They thought that I would laugh, but I was always furious. And they decieded that making me furious is interesting so they do that all the time! @@|||
    Is that English culture? I don't know, I'm not a British blood. (but I'm British according to law @@)
    Its always difficult to understand another culture...I think I've already tried my best to blend in.

(Gengar's the name of my boy friend by the way)

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I'm quite proud ofmy pokemon status. i found that you can only be insulted if it's ignorant, or your really ashamed of it. For instance, once, I was up here during school and some other students saw me and they said " Look! It's Pokemon! that is for kids, you know that? I should call you Ash from now on." And they laughed like they thought they were smart And I turned to those people and said. "Sure, you can call me that. I'd probably like being called Ash." I was being honest whan I told them that, and they could tell it. They kinda stared at me for a few seconds before going off somehwhere, probably to bother someone whose skin they could actually get under.

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    jynx said:
    They suggested that since Jynx put her hands on her b0()p$ in RBY versions, Gengar must be putting his hand must be on his pen**$

So when they ever saw me, they go in pairs and one puts her hands on her b**p$ and the other one grabs the cloth on her skirt between stomach and legs(so that "something" "sticks out")
    They thought that I would laugh, but I was always furious. And they decieded that making me furious is interesting so they do that all the time! @@|||
    Is that English culture? I don't know, I'm not a British blood. (but I'm British according to law @@)
    Its always difficult to understand another culture...I think I've already tried my best to blend in.

(Gengar's the name of my boy friend by the way)

Your friends grab their own b0()p$ in public?
    Where is your boyfriend from? I'm wondering where he got the name Gengar...

Years
    My friends don't know that I like Pokemon, which is probalby the best way to have it. Recently my mom found out that I was part of a couple Pokemon foums, and she said, "Aren't you getting a little old for this?" Why don't people understand that Pokemon is more than just the game where you run around with Pikachu and catch Pokemon. Thats what most people think, and its not true. It annoys the crap out of me.

mattgcn

Fakemon Lurker
    Years
    Bro: Why do you play this gay crap?
    Me: Because it's fun
    His friend: But it's gay, and it's for little ****ers.
    Me: How is it gay?
    Bro: Just look at it, it's gay
    Me: You are the most illogical mother*blank*ing jack*** I know. Explain how it's gay!

-_-

Pine

~Yummers~
    Years
    o_o
    If you were reading the posts carefully, I was talking to jynx. I obviously already knew what they did to you, because you already told us.

Years
    Well, let's try to see stuff from their point of view,
    and see what makes it 'kiddy'...
    *A main character who often flirts with the opposite sex nearly whenever available, even police officers, and nurses.
    *villans which brutally get blasted off every episode and miraculously survive, despite being exploded in that hot air balloon so many times.
    *386 pokemon, something you'd need good memory to remember.
    *pokemon which fight and fight until one of them faints, and ends up scratched and stuff.
    *Mentioning of many legends, which not many little kids can even understand.
    So, considering all that, pokemon must be kiddy!
    (I'm being sarcastic, you can tell.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back