• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumbest thing you have ever done?

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
  • Another stupid thing I once did was cutting my bagel with the wrong kind of knife. I cut right through my finger and it bled like heck. It didn't hurt.

So instead of telling my parent's about it, I went upstairs quietly and snatched a band-aid from their room. My bagel was rather irony that morning O_o

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    the stupidest thing i did was..... i tried to attach my computer to my t.v and i blew my computer up

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Putting wet plates in the microwave thinking they were going to dry...i'm so brainy.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Leaving soda in the freezer. I was wondering why the cans were expanding, and I made the mistake of opening it..

When I was 5-6, I was on the deck of a pool, and I tried leaping for one of those big floaty things that people tan on, and missed. My uncle rescued me from my fatal 2 1/2 seconds underwater.

And lastly, my family had up a "home-made slip 'n slide" in the back yard. I ran at it, and tried doing a head-stand as I slipped down it. I crashed, and knocked myself out.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    In Connecticutt, I had a lot of older friends and a few friends my age as well. So, one of my friend's little brother insisted for me to push him down the hill to see if he could dodge the slide (I was eight, lol), so I pushed him.

I didn't see him for three weeks. Why? When I pushed him, he slid headfirst into the slide. He got a broken nose, his two front teeth fell out, he got stitches on his eye, and I think he got a concussion since right after he hit the slide, his neck kicked back into the ground.

All I remember is a lot of blood that day and it's even more visible because it's snowing out...

2A4Rulez

Kurotsuchi FTW
    Years
  • When I was 6 my friend showed me how to get to enter contests in ruby. I was so happy I was dancing in the shower and guess what, I slipped. i had to get stitches in my chin.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm... I guess another stupid thing I tried to do once was make a "boiled" egg in the microwave when I was 13. My mother wasn't home, and of course we're weren't supposed to use the stove.

Well... it sorta seemed to work, but then I stabbed the half boiled egg with a fork, and it exploded in my face, and I got several burns to my face. I ran screaming into the bathroom to wash my face off. Luckily... they burns healed well, and my face is not damaged from the incident.

My little brother was so nice though, while I was washing my burned face, he cleaned up the egg explosion. He said it smelled awful. Apparently the egg had "spoiled" while it was in the microwave.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Ermm lets see.
    When I was about seven I was riding my bike (Three wheeled? O.O xD) in the park, the grass was wet and my mother who was with me at the time warned me not to ride on the grass. Then I crashed into a large tree that was beside me after I span out of control. I even remeber which tree it was too.

Crissy xX

Years
  • Ummmmmmmmmm.
    When I was in college, we were asked to build our own computers.
    I got everything together and looked at all the components on the desk and was wondering what I was missing.

After a minute of staring at them, I realized that I forgot the motherboard XDDDDDDDDDDD

Years
  • Leaving soda in the freezer. I was wondering why the cans were expanding, and I made the mistake of opening it..

When I was 5-6, I was on the deck of a pool, and I tried leaping for one of those big floaty things that people tan on, and missed. My uncle rescued me from my fatal 2 1/2 seconds underwater.

And lastly, my family had up a "home-made slip 'n slide" in the back yard. I ran at it, and tried doing a head-stand as I slipped down it. I crashed, and knocked myself out.

Haha, omg. I can totally relate on the soda one. Mine exploded in the freezer.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    Because computer DO NOT blow up when you plug something into the AV port. Especially 14 year olds' computers that are trying to fit in.

well this one did and it dosent matter what age you are you ignorant p***k

the computer had a flash fire and then it retreated it then would shock me if i pluged it in

Years
  • Hmm, dumbest thing...

Either: sticking an eraser in my ear and gtting it stuck, getting cotton stuck in my ear, getting a bullet shell stuck in my ear, or getting a pill of ear medicine stuck in my ear, your pick

(follow all"ears" with "canal"

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
  • My mom was teaching me how to race in our Audi (it's an automatic, but it has paddle shifter for when you DO race and such). So we were in an industrial park and I was going 80+ (the speed limit on that road of course was 25). Ok so what looked like a paper bag blowing in the wind, was actually a tiny little dog trotting across the street. It basically stopped in the middle of the road, and I didn't see it until it was too late. I jammed on the breaks and downshifted several times, but I still hit it at 40+. I couldn't swerve because it was a slight drop (the road is like, 2 inches higher than the ground), and gravel. If I did, it would've killed us. So yeah, I stopped and got out... But I checked for front end damage, because I didn't want this happening: (NSFW)

[agelimit]
    Spoiler:
    [/agelimit]

After I determined there was no damage, I sped off as fast as I could because (even though it looked like a stray) I didn't want anyone to catch me. >.> (This was at about 8pm and on a Saturday, so the only people that were there were security and racers)

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
  • Once, when I was seven, my friend dared me to stick a blue plastic fire hydrant up my nostril. (The hydrant was the size of my pinky nail.) Needless to say, it got stuck, and I tried blowing it out, but every time I breathed it went up a little farther. Eventually, I had to endure a half-hour lecture from my mother as she excavated the toy out with some tweezers.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • About a month ago I, for some reason, wa playing with my filet knife. I ended up cutting down my finger parallel to the bone, There was about an inh log flap of skin, I didn't even feel it, it looked like the knife didn't even cut and just bruised it lol.

Then blood started pouring out like a sink.

My parents wilkl tell me my biggest mistake was hiding it and not getting stiches, but I'm glad I didn't, I have a mortal fear of stiches XD

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • I was in canada and I decided to ride my sled BACKWARDS and I ran into a shed and sprained my legs

Back