• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumbest thing you have EVER seen on Pokemon?

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    -they left us stumped about the GS Ball
    -They're exscuse for Misty leaving was all fudged.
    -In pokemon the movie 2000 the computer said that Articuno,Zapados,and Moltres were unique species only found in that specific area of the orange islands. A little later in the series snap is looking for(and finds) an Articuno in the middle of the Johto region.
    These sort of things,in my book, are the dumbest.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Mandy said:
    -they left us stumped about the GS Ball
    You'd figure by now that everyone would realize that the GS Ball was just a ploy to have Satoshi go to Johto. o_O

Mandy said:
    -They're exscuse for Misty leaving was all fudged.
    The original was quite different. Her sisters weren't just dumping the responsibility on her just because they won a beauty contest. There was no such thing. In the original, her oldest sister had won tickets after being a certain number customer while grocery shopping. They wanted a vacation and asked if she could run the Gym for them.

Mandy said:
    -In pokemon the movie 2000 the computer said that Articuno,Zapados,and Moltres were unique species only found in that specific area of the orange islands. A little later in the series snap is looking for(and finds) an Articuno in the middle of the Johto region.
    Doi, it should be quite obvious that the movies don't connect to the TV series and that some Legendary Pok?mon CAN mate and bear children, such as Lugia could later in Johto. o.o

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    You'd figure by now that everyone would realize that the GS Ball was just a ploy to have Satoshi go to Johto. o_O
    I still think that they should have told us what was in the GS ball instead of just having it be the exscuse to go to the orange islands,he was going to go to Johto anyway to join the competition,wasn't he?(I think he found out about it because Gary left to go to Johto and Prof. Oak told him that's where he went) They still did just leave us hanging.

The original was quite different. Her sisters weren't just dumping the responsibility on her just because they won a beauty contest. There was no such thing. In the original, her oldest sister had won tickets after being a certain number customer while grocery shopping. They wanted a vacation and asked if she could run the Gym for them.
    They won tickets to go on a trip around the world in the dubbed version. But they're in the Hosos and if they are back from there vacation why doesn't Misty go back to traveling with Ash.(I know they were trying to get rid of Misty for now but they should've gotten there reason strait)

Doi, it should be quite obvious that the movies don't connect to the TV series and that some Legendary Pok?mon CAN mate and bear children, such as Lugia could later in Johto. o.o
    The first movie was conected to the TV series(though the other movies don't really have much to do with the show) and if Articuno is a unique species then what would it mate with o_O

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    I think that James getting boob implantes was the dumbest and funniest thing I have ever seen on Pokemon.
    It was a top..not implants. o_o;

The first movie was conected to the TV series(though the other movies don't really have much to do with the show) and if Articuno is a unique species then what would it mate with o_O
    Correction, the TV series connected to the first movie. And that was it. The movies never have something occur that leads on into the anime.

Back