• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dumbledore is WHAT?

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I think that the whole "Dumbledore is gay" thin, it'll make people (most who are like mean) agrivated and look at dumbledore in a whole differnent way. Not me though...

punisher

War Zone
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    so what if he is gay its only j.k opinnion you can belive anything you want and he isnt gay in the all seven books so hell with j.k.i dont think that they are gonna make a gay harrypotter movei

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
    I actually thought Dumbledore was celibate when I first started reading HP...
    XDDDD
    "he's old, he's a freckin' genius, he's brave and kind and very trusting...he never once mentions anything more devious (in a fun, childish sense) than tasting an ear-wax flavoured sweet...he never mentions a wife, or children...he HAS to be celibate".
    XDD

Gay people ftw. Seriously, having a character as cool as Dumbledore to be gay is awesome. I've heard a few gross jokes involving wands by my roommates when they heard, but other than that, I've heard nothing but positive responses to it. This is also the first time I've heard of the book burnings. X.x; Pathetic. Oh well. Good for Rowling.

Couldn't have said that better myself.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Meh, as some people have already said. Rowling probaly just said it for more publicity, and get more people to wonder about it etc.

Anyways, I don't think theres a point to think about it any further since the series has already ended.(Though we never know =D)

Back