• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia SU thread

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • I'm going to be in the mountains through this weekend starting today. That means very limited internet access. |D I should be able to post at least once-twice per day still though.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Ok, no problem. I have a question. Michaela, how the heck did you get enough money for smoke bombs and throwing knives? And for that matter, where did you get them? You wouldn't be able to just stroll into an arms and ammo shop, if such a thing existed, nd buy them. They wouldn't sell weapons to a teenager anyways. :P

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Might be doing some stuff tomorrow. Not sure. (Usually not on Saturdays or Sundays anyhow.)

And just to let everyone know, expect me to be on VERY LITTLE during Thanksgiving week. Family stuff (as well as playing Skyward Sword). XD

Dawn

Years
  • @Nideous: I just sort of lost my suspension of disbelief when she snuck up on and assassinated several attack dogs that were wielding super powers with her bare hands. l3 Where she got weapons was the last thing on my mind. lD

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Just letting you guys know due to me having pneumonia I won't be posting for a little while. I will check in but not posting so I give permission for you to bunny me to keep me with the group.

All that you need to know now is for what's going on now my character is in a state of shock and to freaked out to move so her Pokemon are acting on their own.

Thanks guys hope I'm better soon.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Ok, no problem. I have a question. Michaela, how the heck did you get enough money for smoke bombs and throwing knives? And for that matter, where did you get them? You wouldn't be able to just stroll into an arms and ammo shop, if such a thing existed, and buy them. They wouldn't sell weapons to a teenager anyways. :P

With her disguise, she looks older than she is; using make-up in order to create herself to look older. =P

Plus, that store does have a lot of uses. =P (That was a joke.)

Fine, I'll put in a flashback as to how she got the weapons...Or I can just state it here?

She met up with some White Party members, managed to negotiate in order for some smoke bombs and knives, saying that she would be able to free the captured prisoners, and ta dah!

Also, I'm not quite sure if anyone is below the manhole. If someone is, I'm ignoring your existence.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • :\ Well Dominic is a very...unusual person. I'm concerned though. How are Daniel & Collin gonna get away from him after they finish their conversation?

Dawn

Years
  • Considering those are the GMs characters I'm assuming this is pre-planned plot and that we should just sit back and enjoy |D

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • :\ Well Dominic is a very...unusual person. I'm concerned though. How are Daniel & Collin gonna get away from him after they finish their conversation?

Are you kidding? He just ticked off Mewtwo! Dominic is someone with Antisocial Personality Disorder. These people are actually pretty common. It's estimated that 1 in 25 people are with this disorder. People with this disorder are without a conscience. Famous ones are people like Ted Bundy, and Charles Manson. Also, a lot of genocidal dictators are thought to have been sociopaths.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Oh... ._. Looks like we're definitely on our own if Mewtwo's in custody. :19: (Thank goodness I wasn't out there right now.)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • @aspie3000: :\ Wasn't Daniel wearing a white mask & white gloves? I'm pretty sure they don't have the picture showing his 'real' face.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Next week, I probably won't be on so much, due to Thanksgiving yada yada blah blah. If things hold up because of me, Nideous, Shiny, and Yellow have my permission to bunny...myself. XD

Back