• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia SU thread

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm waiting for Diamond to post, my last post left off with me talking to him

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Well, I know ShinyDiamond has issues getting on PC.

However, as you can see in this type of roleplay if one person isn't posting it has a major effect on everyone else's ability to post and long term it can even damage other people's interest in the roleplay.

...A tough decision needs to be made (All decisions are tough in this scenario, I'm afraid.), but I felt the need to bring it to attention of the GMs.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I was actually waiting for Michaela to post as Nightmare. Though I see she hasn't been on in a while. :( Sorry to see how much affect I caused. I'll post right away!

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Sorry about how long this is taking but I think Micheala has been busy as of late. I can't post next but I wan't someone to bunny her. That is if anyone is still paying attention to this. Sorry for the double post but I'm trying to save my RP.

Dawn

Years
Holy moly. 3 weeks? Euh... I really don't want to come off as a backseat GMer, but waiting 3 weeks to do something is Russian roulette level of dangerous in terms of risking your RP dying. Perhaps next time... half a week to one week of waiting..?

But yeah, I'm willing to start posting again. I did post just before you though, aspie300. It seems awkward for me to post again, but I will if absolutely needed.

Dawn

Years
It's cool. Let's just hope the others are still interested. o-o Just tell me if you want me to skip everyone else and post again. |D

Back