• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

E3 2010 - Discussion

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    What do you think the price of the new Nintendo 3DS will be?
    I'm very curious about that, so my best guess would be around $150.

I think that it might be $160 or $180-90.
    I think its going to be Expensive.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Klippy said:
    I really don't see why any of you give three craps about what some other kid on the internet thinks.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion and you'll never change that by arguing with them. So give it a rest and just discuss what you LIKE from E3 or WANTED from E3. This isn't a thread for you to bicker about why your favorite console is better than another person's favorite console.

If someone likes the Kinect more than the Move, then that's good for them. If someone likes the Move more than the Wii, then good for them. If someone likes the Wii more than the Kinect, then good for them.

Stop now. thx.

I love you. With that post said, it'll make this thread more enjoyable for me and everyone else posting here.

TJgamer said:

Oh Lord, I'm expecting to have to shell out over $200. :(

Also, is anyone else hoping that since Kid Icarus gets a revival that the Earthbound/Mother series will? I was really hoping they'd mention it, but of course they didn't. But who's to say they won't in the future? Let's make a petition, guys. ;)

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    Also, is anyone else hoping that since Kid Icarus gets a revival that the Earthbound/Mother series will? I was really hoping they'd mention it, but of course they didn't. But who's to say they won't in the future? Let's make a petition, guys. ;)
    Didn't they? This is completely speculation right now, but someone with technical know-how on another forum says it hasn't been edited in Photoshop or the like from what he can tell, and the camera details are still there.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Didn't they? This is completely speculation right now, but someone with technical know-how on another forum says it hasn't been edited in Photoshop or the like from what he can tell, and the camera details are still there.

I'm hoping. ;o; You'd think the fact that Ness and Lucas are both in an SSB title that they'd at least put out another Earthbound game. :(

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years

Here in the UK, a new DSi will cost you the equivalent of about $175

So I'd guess that the 3DS will be at least $200/£135

Guess I'd better start saving. How much can I trade in a broken fat DS for? XD

Years
    As much as I would like to see a new game in the MOTHER franchise Shigesato Itoi has already stated that he has no plans to make a future game.
    I don't want to see a MOTHER game without Itoi.
    Right, I'm sure you know what everyone is thinking. I play games a lot on my PS3 and a little on my Wii, so I'm no casual gamer, and I plan to pick it up because it seems to have a lot of potential to make fun, hardcore games and casual games alike. Both were obviously spawned from Nintendo's success with casual gamers with the Wii, but motion controls can work. I get it, I get it just fine.
    Perhaps I should've worded it differently. The point I was trying to make is that you don't get what I was trying to say.

Having a list of AAA games that are Move enabled is not any guarantee that it will be popular and see a widespread adoption. A lot of gamers really don't want motion sensor gameplay forced on them.

Last edited:

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    E3 was just as good as it always is, nothing really blew me away... Yea Ghost recon Future Soldier was impressive just like the other titles but I still know everything I knew before going... I feel like I wasted money...

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I may be the only one what that actually cares but....THERE IS SONIC COLOR GAMEPLAY FOR E3 ON YOUTUBE :D. I must say from what I watched I'm impressed. This game and Sonic 4 maybe will be Sonic's big return :'D.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I may be the only one what that actually cares but....THERE IS SONIC COLOR GAMEPLAY FOR E3 ON YOUTUBE :D. I must say from what I watched I'm impressed. This game and Sonic 4 maybe will be Sonic's big return :'D.

looks pretty good Eternal Nightmare.
    I am pretty impressed too,It looks better than Sonic Unleashed in my opinion.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    It's funny, I think Sonic is slowly gaining ground.

As unlikely as it is, I'm still holding out a bit of hope that eventually we'll see MOTHER on the 3DS.
    Don't remember much, but I thought one of the issues (copyrighted music aside, of course) with bringing it back out is reference to a controversial painting. The only one I can remember referenced is Persistence of Memory a.k.a. Melty Clocks. I say drop the reference and fix the rest. Not like they're listening.

I'm expecting the 3DS to run around $200, personally. Blue ftw!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I didn't see a lot from E3, but from what I did see are the new Kirby, LoZ, and Sonic games. I want those AND I want the new 3DS. :D Looking forward to that~

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I didn't see a lot from E3, but from what I did see are the new Kirby, LoZ, and Sonic games. I want those AND I want the new 3DS. :D Looking forward to that~

Kiiiiirby<3 Epic Yarn looks epic. I cannot wait. LoZ graphics are a little weird, but graphics don't make the game, so I'm expecting a good plot. As for Sonic, I didn't see that til today when the Nerd reviewed it a little bit. It looks like a lot of things are going back to their roots, and I'm mainly looking at Sonic and Donkey Kong Country here. New Mortal Kombat too guys. Surprised no one has mentioned that.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Thanks Syd...I totally forgot about Mortal Kombat, which looks epic by the way. I'm glad a lot of the companies are going back to there roots as it reminds me of the good old straight 2D and pixelated days of gaming x3.

So far, I have seen people playing: Skyward Sword, Epic Yarn and its multiplayer :D, Sonic Colors both DS and Wii, Sonic Free Riders, Kinect Adventure and I don't know why xD, Metroid: Other M, and I think that's it...I think.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Thanks Syd...I totally forgot about Mortal Kombat, which looks epic by the way. I'm glad a lot of the companies are going back to there roots as it reminds me of the good old straight 2D and pixelated days of gaming x3.

I just saw the Nerd at E3 where he mentioned it. I didn't manage to see what system it was for, so if anyone knows, it'd be helpful if you could tell me. XD It also looks nice and gory. I'm not normally a fan of gore, but something about it when I was watching just...it didn't bother me. It looked really cool. Maybe I'm just growing up. 8D

So far, I have seen people playing: Skyward Sword, Epic Yarn and its multiplayer :D, Sonic Colors both DS and Wii, Sonic Free Riders, Kinect Adventure and I don't know why xD, Metroid: Other M, and I think that's it...I think.

Sonic looked really good. That's the reason I haven't even touched a recent Sonic game. I'd rather play the old school style. It's a lot more fun, so I can't wait for these games either. So many good stuff...I'm going to be broke. I might wait on reviews after they're released to help decide what to get sooner.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Honestly, I'm looking forward to the new Silent Hill title the most. The 3 minute video looked pretty impressive, and hopefully back to the roots of the first two. Playing as a convict could be interesting as Silent Hill usually take the shape of the persons' emotions and crime. I'll be praying it doesn't disappoint! :]

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
    I have never been more excited for Wii games in my entire life :D
    I am more of a Sony Playstation kind of girl but this year Nintendo is going to be great!!
    New 3DS with OoT!!!! This is so exciting!
    Wii gets Donkey Kong! A new Zelda game! amazing :D

Kinect and Move do not excite me in any way. I will get neither

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Speaking of Kinect, I hope Sega doesn't make Sonic Free Riders a Kinect exclusive that would so suck ;^;.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    PS3 has been 3D ready since 2007. And will be operating full 3D before the 3DS is released. The bulk of Sony's first half was about 3D, and half the show was in 3D itself. I'm not trying to knock the 3DS, I actually think it looks promising, but it's not a new concept by any means.
    No its not a new concept. Nintendo's experimented with it for years, from the Famicom, to the Virtual Boy, to almost on the GameCube.

The 3DS will be affordable and not require glasses. The PS3 requires a major financial investment... a 3D TV and stupidly expensive glasses for each player (or just people in the room, my mom often just watches me play - I don't think she wants to look at blurryness)

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Kirby's Epic Yarn is going to be so epic. EPIC WITH A CAPITAL E-P-I-C.

THIS GAME IS GOING TO WIN SO BADLY. :O

although i don't like how it's pulling in with a yarn rather than sucking up stuff...but oh well. :D

Last edited:
    Back